BabysWithRabys

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2020
Love all games by this artist and the developer definitely is very talented with rpgm. Played through this and the second one. Very similar, overly fast progression with the mother and sister. Future games they are the golden goose. You got to tease players more make the mom and sister the end game goal.

Ziggas

Aug 8, 2021
zangetsu3223 hey man, sorry to bother you with a tag. Since you had a lot of replies on this thread, I thought you might have a solution to my problem. Though, I'm on mobile/android.

In item crafter screen, there is no way to scroll/go to the next oage or however it works to see other items. Do you know how to navigate through that screen?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
zangetsu3223 hey man, sorry to bother you with a tag. Since you had a lot of replies on this thread, I thought you might have a solution to my problem. Though, I'm on mobile/android.

In item crafter screen, there is no way to scroll/go to the next oage or however it works to see other items. Do you know how to navigate through that screen?
Sorry I don't play on android so I don't know how any of the controls work.

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
ZR 2 mom scene is literally just a palette swap of the first scene. How lazy can you get? And people will actually defend this shit.

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
The new scene with Leslie, make me remember how much I want to play Savior Quest made by Scarlett Ann. Unfortunately this game seems to be abandoned...

Reactions: archmancer8

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
i completed ZR v1.0.2 and Walkthrough is written like this

Special Event #5 - Queen Costume

To unlock this costume you need to have have unlocked Leslie's Riding Cowgirl Sex scene and to have at least one of the previous costumes. This will unlock the Leslie Queen sex scene.
but i don't Queen Costume.
Where can i find the Queen costume?

1.PNG

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes