BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
If you have met the conditions then the area to bottom left of the picture will be available. If it is not available for you I am going to guess you didn't have sex with Leslie yet.
Sadly, I think i clear all quest and see all character's scene. but Queen costume is not available.
i upload my current save file.

1.PNG 2.PNG

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Sadly, I think i clear all quest and see all character's scene. but Queen costume is not available.

View attachment 2664440 View attachment 2664441
Just the save file on its own is not enough. You need to include the global and config file as well. Assuming you haven't modified your game it should trigger when you enter. Try having sex with Leslie at midnight then go into the costume room.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I guess you've used a gallery mod; or a cheat mode or any other cheat tool, no ?

Anyway, attached a quick fix of your save file in order to replay the new Queen scene (and so, get the possibility to use the Queen costume, after that).

alcades93

Jun 18, 2020
I started a new game and my character freeze in the basement on day 2.
I have noticed the circle on the work-desk is still working (circle become big and small).
However, I am unable to move my character around.

I tried to reload the "new game" save, the character is stuck whenever I went down to the basement (with or without partner).
Is there a fix for this?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I started a new game and my character freeze in the basement on day 2.
I have noticed the circle on the work-desk is still working (circle become big and small).
However, I am unable to move my character around.

I tried to reload the "new game" save, the character is stuck whenever I went down to the basement (with or without partner).
Is there a fix for this?
This is usually a problem for someone who is using the cheat mod. It is possible you gave yourself an item you weren't meant to have yet, and it is causing multiple triggers to go off.

Reactions: alcades93

BIGJOB37

Feb 15, 2018
I guess you've used a gallery mod; or a cheat mode or any other cheat tool, no ?

Anyway, attached a quick fix of your save file in order to replay the new Queen scene (and so, get the possibility to use the Queen costume, after that).
You're a Miracle!

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
Ehm i have a question, it say on changelog Leslie all goal or something like that, but i cant find about what is it related to?

RyuseiZED

Jul 30, 2018
You need to have sex with Leslie and have a access to costume room to view the new content.
i already finished all quest and queen event, so what else i should do? i event go with her to camping zone, or its in another place/time to trigger the "Home-Run" event?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
i already finished all quest and queen event, so what else i should do? i event go with her to camping zone, or its in another place/time to trigger the "Home-Run" event?
The queen event is the new content. By "home-run" event it is referring to the conditions need to trigger the queen event.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes