Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
i noticed on some scenes. there is an option to keep going, and you can choose safe or Deep which shows semen fertilizing the egg.

and found no comments on it. but does this actually change anything when you choose the option to cum ( deep)
It doesn't change anything. It is just an little extra thing.

Oli1989

Jun 12, 2023
So just for clarification, since I'm new here

hi I only have6questions does anyone know

<><><><><><>

1>)Where are saves stored on Android?

Where do I find saved files on my Android Samsunga galaxy s20 android 11 phone?

2>)Win Is there a mod for Is there a mod for (Zombie's Retreat , Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked ) pregnancy?

3.) is this game abandoned or not?

4.)Zombie's Retreat what do you know about the new update

5>) Do you still have DC? <- discord?

6>)I would like to see
Fun and interesting idea

lashley or carline or rachel, leslie waist , or talia ,natasha or ashley is affected by a wild Zombie pack to breed whit them. (Zombie's )/or just have a fuck doll.

Depending how fast male protagonist go save , 3 scenarios can happen:

I. If male protagonist go quickly help ?is scared and avoid sex
II. If male protagonist takes some time, ?is les scared by the situation and is more willing to sex, she’s pregnant.
III. If male protagonist take rely long time, ? become a mother and she’s pregnant again, she’s not scare anymore and rely eager to sex, rachel can willingly breed whit other species, she can return to the wild Zombie's camp to get sex/pregnant whenever she want.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Try one of two things. Go and have sex with Ann. If that doesn't work. Have sex with at midnight. An see if that works. Tell me which one works because I may need to update the guide.
Thanks for the answer! I'd already had sex with her during the day, but to no avail; doing it at night DID work, though, and the protagonist then spent the night with her. It seems the requirements for getting the photo were indeed changed at some point.

Last edited:

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Thanks for the answer! I'd already had sex with her during the day, but to no avail; doing it at night DID work, though, and the protagonist then spends the night with her. It seems the requirements for getting the photo were indeed changed at some point.
Thanks for letting me know. I have updated the guide to show the correct requirements.

Reactions: Nullbot

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
When will this become [Final]? I just cant accept they changed the mc in the sequel, like the mc is there is literally sasuke, how am i supposed to play with that character, it feel edgy af, hope theres some kind of mod where i can change the looks of mc there, but im just sad they changed the mc.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
When will this become [Final]? I just cant accept they changed the mc in the sequel, like the mc is there is literally sasuke, how am i supposed to play with that character, it feel edgy af, hope theres some kind of mod where i can change the looks of mc there, but im just sad they changed the mc.
The game is done. There will be one more update to meet the character poll reward for Rachel and Jessie, but that is it. So unless another ZR1 character wins another character poll this is it. The game is complete.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
the mc in the second on kinda feels like l001 to me some how are it's his brother are something.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes