Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
This problem comes up quite often when playing a game. Am I missing the latest download or should I just ignore it? bug.jpg

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
This problem comes up quite often when playing a game. Am I missing the latest download or should I just ignore it? View attachment 2673234
lol, I think that comes up for me whenever I play an RPGM MV game. I just ignore it. Doesn't seem to make any difference.

EDIT: Doing a quick Google check, try this.
  1. Go to your app data folder in Windows (C:\Users\[Your Username]\AppData\Local). If you can't find it, make sure you can see hidden folders.
  2. Delete the folder "nwjs".
  3. Go inside the folder 'User Data". Then go inside the folder "Default". Look for the files "Web Data" and "Web Data-journal". Delete these two files.
  4. Launch MV and play test.
Here's what a NW.js file is:

Last edited:
Reactions: Honest Pirate

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
That message....check what's running in the background. There may be a crypto miner running.

Karki123

Jul 26, 2022
View attachment 321374

Overview:
Welcome to Camp Zomi! A lush resort located in the heart of The Zomi Woods: A region well known for it's gorgeous sights and rich history. Looking for a place to get away? Camp Zomi's campsite is full of fun activities! Take a dip in the cool waters of Lake Zomi, hang out with friends in the Rec Center, or take a refreshing hike through our beautiful trails. Your Deluxe Retreat is just a phone call away!"

Zombie's Retreat is an action RPG involving a young man on a summer camping retreat. What's intended to be a bonding experience turns horribly wrong when a sudden evil outbreak spreads across the camp. With very 'strange' circumstances surrounding this new found threat, it is up to the player to save any and all survivors while attempting to escape in one piece! Zombie's Retreat takes place in the same universe as my current/main project, Town of Passion! Expect some cross over as well as story references from that project!
Solve puzzles, slay zombies, and most importantly, protect your survivors!

Thread Updated: 2023-05-26
Release Date: 2023-05-25
Developer: Siren's Domain - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.0
Language: English
Sequel: Zombie's Retreat 2
Other Game: Town of Passion - House Chores
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac[v1.03): MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Patches: UNOFFICIAL BUGFIX
Extras:
FAN SIGS - WALKTHROUGH - SAVE - WALKTHROUGH2 - GALLERY MOD - CHEAT MOD - TITLE MOD - LEGACY CG - Individual CGs & Animations - Save 2 - PORTUGUESE TRANSLATION

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 87832 View attachment 321367 View attachment 142314 View attachment 321368 View attachment 134506 View attachment 134505 View attachment 142313 View attachment 87833 View attachment 109017
Help in android when I launch game it's crash and show bug founded clear cach data . I try as has I can but no happening plz anyone help

rickpool98

Dec 11, 2017
I have updated the gallery mod. This updates the mod to work with the PC version 1.1.0. I decided to remove the restriction to have the main game finished before accessing the mod rooms. Now when you gain access to the in game gallery room you will have access to the mod rooms. In order to get the in game gallery you need to kill all of the zombies in the Recreation Camp. When you do you will see a sparkle next to the TV. This will give you video game console. Now when you examine the console now found in your bedroom it will take you to the gallery. The mod areas can be reached by examining the crystals.

However some of the content will be unavailable until you have unlocked the scene or costumes naturally in game. In addition I have added the ability to view the photo you get from Jessie's bag in the scene replay room. I have also added more clarification when selecting Ann's scenes in the scene replay room.

Installing this mod also includes the title mod. If you run into any problems please let me know.

Gallery mod only works with the official PC release. Compressed versions may cause errors.

HOW TO INSTALL

1. Extract the contents of the zip.
2. There should be a folder called www.
3. Move/copy the www into the the main game folder. (The same place as the exe)
4. If you get a message about files with the same name. Select replace all duplicate files.
5. That is it the mod should be installed. When you enter the in game gallery you should see 2 crystals. Those will take you to the mod areas.

Gallery Mod
will the gallery work if i use someone eoses saves? because i cant find the console and sparkle next to the tv. they are pretty far in the game

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
will the gallery work if i use someone eoses saves? because i cant find the console and sparkle next to the tv. they are pretty far in the game
The mod will work with any save but you should still have access to the rec center. Remember you have to kill all the zombies in the room. When you do this is the sparkle you should see.

1.PNG

After you interact with it a game console will appear in your bedroom. Use that to go into the in game gallery.
2.PNG

If you have the mod installed you will see two crystals. Interacting with them will take you to the mod areas.
3.PNG

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
Does anyone know if the requirements for getting picture 9 changed? The walkthrough says I need to complete the Epilogue... but I already did that, and while having the camera. And yet, no picture. It's pretty much the only thing I'm missing.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Does anyone know if the requirements for getting picture 9 changed? The walkthrough says I need to complete the Epilogue... but I already did that, and while having the camera. And yet, no picture. It's pretty much the only thing I'm missing.
So you finished the Epilogue - A Dark Secret quest and it didn't unlock?

_lentv_

Jul 29, 2022
i noticed on some scenes. there is an option to keep going, and you can choose safe or Deep which shows semen fertilizing the egg.

and found no comments on it. but does this actually change anything when you choose the option to cum ( deep)

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes