derof

Jul 29, 2017
only character portrait or Natasha as of yet, and yes those are the 2 H-scenes for Leslie... there is also the one from OP but thats a SFW scene

if you mean the boiler it's a craftable item req 6 metall and a fuse

View attachment 142008 there should be a pile of stones once you get the quest for the magazine
Do i have to dig or something i cant interact with the pile of stones .

seriah

Sep 3, 2018
Hi everyone, I'm currently playing V 0.3 BETA version, and i still can't get to find the electric fuse in the girls bin. So please help me to find it, 'cause i need it to complete the heating quest, Thanks a lot!!!!

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Hi everyone, I'm currently playing V 0.3 BETA version, and i still can't get to find the electric fuse in the girls bin. So please help me to find it, 'cause i need it to complete the heating quest, Thanks a lot!!!!
YOu have to keep searching various bins, its a random item! Another way to get one is to wait for the "electrified" zombies to appear shot them (some of them not all) will have a fuse.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Like Andrew said just keep scavenging. You'll get one sooner or later.
After you do the "power out" event, a bit later in the story, you'll have unlocked the power plant area and the chances of finding an electrical fuse there are really high. Also once you complete the "power out" event a couple of electrified zombies will appear on the map. These are faster zombies and if you kill them they will drop an electrical fuse.
Added my walkthrough if you need some help.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

reiokei

Feb 26, 2018
I can't seem to load saved files. Every time I drag and drop saved files into the save folder, it doesn't show up in game.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
hi guys quick questions does this game need an incest patch and also is this a incest game???
Yes it is but you can choose what roles the girls have to you.
the game will ask you what is this women to you? And then you can type whatever you want.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes