pj13

Apr 22, 2018
i already followed the guide up until the sister quest part from the last update
no luck with "at night leslie will be in front of tv"
Did you do the bath scene with Leslie where she gives you a HJ ? That's the trigger for her to show up at night next to the TV. If you've already done the HJ then talk to her again then do the bath HJ again with her.

How to release the scenes of Caroline? I've already repaired the power plant, but at dinner, it always says it needs fixing and that it can help ... Thank you.
To get Caroline's scenes you just need to party up with her go outside and lose 1 live then return and she'll give you a HJ
Day after do it again but this time lose 2 lives return, HJ with different dialogue. Next day do it again lose 2 lives, return BJ. If you want to replay the scenes just party up with her lose a life return and you'll get to choose between HJ or BJ.

Reactions: liegad and Ruodger

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Use Save Editor Online.

Some help to now what is what:
ITEM:
Item#1= Scrap Metal.
Item#2= Scrap Wood.
Item#3= Food (Vegetable).
Item#4= Water.
Item#5= Medicinal Herb.
Item#8= Med Kit.
Item#11= Wine.
Item#14= Food (Fish).
Item#21= Electric Fuse.
Item#27= Nightshade Berries.

KEY ITEM:
Item#6= Pistol.
Item#7= Ammunition(Pistol).
Item#12= Fishing Rod.
Item#13= Wood-Cutting Axe.

Item#15= Electric Repair Manual.
Item#16= Shovel.
Item#17= Metal-Cutting Saw.
Item#19= Crafting Guide(Beginner).
Item#20= Flashlight.
Item#23= Beginner's Survival Guide.
Item#24= Zomi Key Card.
Item#28= Wooden Crossbow.
Item#30= Ammunition (Crossbow).
Item#32= Girl's Cabin Key.
Item#34= Crossbow Manual.
Item#87= Bedroom Construction.
Item#88= Garden (Basic).
Item#90= Water
Basin (Basic).
Item#100= Water Heating Element.
Item#101= Air Conditioning Unit.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Finished all content so far. I hadn't played since 1.0, so there was a decent amount of fun, new content. The reworking of the mom's (let's not kid ourselves here) storyline was great, and the sister's too, if not quite as sexy imho, but that's a matter of taste.

I for one liked the "boss fights". They're quite clever use of the limited resources of RPGMaker, although some people might need to be handheld a bit more to understand how one of them work.

Reactions: Gandalf78

babakov

Aug 23, 2017
Is anyone else having a bug where the lamp won't turn on during the boss battle, it turns on the first 2 times but when the zombie is at 1 heart and runs like 3 times faster then you it won't turn on.

Edit* i got it ONCE by walking over it 2 times and of course i missed the timing to kill the zombie.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
So who are all the girls so far in the game and what are their relationship with the MC?
Well, there's Leslie, the MC's "Maid",
Rachel who is the MC's "Tutor",
Caroline who is the "Camp Counselor",
Natasha who is a fellow camper,
and the Mysterious Lifeguard Lady.

babakov

Aug 23, 2017
Is anyone else having a bug where the lamp won't turn on during the boss battle, it turns on the first 2 times but when the zombie is at 1 heart and runs like 3 times faster then you it won't turn on.

Edit* i got it ONCE by walking over it 2 times and of course i missed the timing to kill the zombie.
Edit2* Killed the boss, but it turns out you really need to walk over the lamp star twice during the last battle :(

nikolai1911

Jun 22, 2017
Why can't I open the exe file? Does it have anything to do with its size being over 500mb? I have a slow as fuck pc fml

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Why can't I open the exe file? Does it have anything to do with its size being over 500mb? I have a slow as fuck pc fml
Clear up some space on your PC or copy paste the game into your flash drive then extract it there (it works for me) do hope it helps brother.

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
Well, there's Leslie, the MC's "Maid",
Rachel who is the MC's "Tutor",
Caroline who is the "Camp Counselor",
Natasha who is a fellow camper,
and the Mysterious Lifeguard Lady.
Ok so their incest titles would be
Leslie, MC's "Mother",
Rachel who is the MC's "Sister",
Caroline who is the MC's "Aunt",
and the other's are just random or are they the same from the other game being a "Teacher" and a "Cop".

Reactions: goodbyevinh

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Ok so their incest titles would be
Leslie, MC's "Mother",
Rachel who is the MC's "Sister",
Caroline who is the MC's "Aunt",
and the other's are just random or are they the same from the other game being a "Teacher" and a "Cop".
Nah, they are just random. You don't really get to put who Natasha is in your life so she's just another camper.
The lifeguard, eh, she's not really implemented yet. She's just there so far as a teaser

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes