Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
i cant save. I open the 0.3 exe but when loads says 02b and dont save the game.
Probably a stupid question, but you did make sure you highlighted or moved the entire game folder from the compressed archive? If you open it the folder highlighted (made sure) 'all' and then moved or dragged the files into an existing game folder, and overwrite existing files?

The other option is to move the entire game folder into a separate folder just name it "games" on your desktop or any other drive you have that isn't using system (OS) files! It could be the game got messed up while it uncompressed

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
no update for 6 months? abandoned ?
It's not abandoned, Like the other guy said it updated a week ago.
But remember that this is a side project of Siren. His main game is town of passion.
This game only gets updated every 2 months.

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
It's not abandoned, Like the other guy said it updated a week ago.
But remember that this is a side project of Siren. His main game is town of passion.
This game only gets updated every 2 months.
how can the game have been updated a week ago when the main post which contains the download links is Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2018 ? thats what made me wonder

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
how can the game have been updated a week ago when the main post which contains the download links is Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2018 ? thats what made me wonder
Mate, even a normal person can share a link to the update of the game. Not just moderators.
The advantage of the moderator sharing the link is that the main post can get updated.

W65

May 31, 2018
Mate, even a normal person can share a link to the update of the game. Not just moderators.
The advantage of the moderator sharing the link is that the main post can get updated.
Well, or a normal user can provide a link and then just tell a mod to have them update the OP. Right? I think mods'll do that around here.

cariocas2

Jun 12, 2017
Probably a stupid question, but you did make sure you highlighted or moved the entire game folder from the compressed archive? If you open it the folder highlighted (made sure) 'all' and then moved or dragged the files into an existing game folder, and overwrite existing files?

The other option is to move the entire game folder into a separate folder just name it "games" on your desktop or any other drive you have that isn't using system (OS) files! It could be the game got messed up while it uncompressed
I renamed made a new save at file 2. moved 2 files from saves to the main folder, loaded the game as file 1, changed name to file 2, loaded file 2 and saved as file 1. worked.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I renamed made a new save at file 2. moved 2 files from saves to the main folder, loaded the game as file 1, changed name to file 2, loaded file 2 and saved as file 1. worked.
To quote Austin Powers, "Oh no, now I've gone cross eyed!"x'D

kylejpn

Aug 20, 2017
You saw the tiny but the not important:
actullay yes ... i check several posts for several game so i figured what better to let me know for sure if the main post is updated more than the update / edit date .. i still got confused how did the moderator update the main post o add that new date and new links and yet the post edit date still reads 6 months old !

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
actullay yes ... i check several posts for several game so i figured what better to let me know for sure if the main post is updated more than the update / edit date .. i still got confused how did the moderator update the main post o add that new date and new links and yet the post edit date still reads 6 months old !
Sometime they don't they have a ton of things to do, they probably figure people that are members or visitors to F95 know what games are getting updated. On the opening or front page of F95's site, there's a section "GAMES" in that banner you'll see 'Latest games and update'!! However I've giving upadte links to games where the OP of that game hasn't been kept up-to-date (version wise), the same from other members who also give update links. So if you find those kinds of threads just remember the name of the game or bookmark the thread and check on it every couple couple weeks.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Probably mentioned with 0.3 but I got Caroline freed, got enough of the story to unfold where the power went out, chose Caroline to help me restore it, but she continues to mention 'restoring the power'. I'm think its a bug...

I went to sleep, went out the next morning to get the power back on. I didn't do it right after it happened, the quest log says its a completed task. Anyone else start from a fresh game and notice this? I did have saves from the previous update but figured since the game early in development I was going to have to restart!

EDIT-- To be clear -- I did go with her and restore the power. But when I talk to her see keeps yapping about restoring it. The other thing when I went, I did not have a flashlight kind of forgot to make a couple before saying Fk it, I ll go in anyway.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Probably mentioned with 0.3 but I got Caroline freed, got enough of the story to unfold where the power went out, chose Caroline to help me restore it, but she continues to mention 'restoring the power'. I'm think its a bug...

I went to sleep, went out the next morning to get the power back on. I didn't do it right after it happened, the quest log says its a completed task. Anyone else start from a fresh game and notice this? I did have saves from the previous update but figured since the game early in development I was going to have to restart!

EDIT-- To be clear -- I did go with her and restore the power. But when I talk to her see keeps yapping about restoring it. The other thing when I went, I did have a flashlight kind of forgot to make a couple before saying Fk it, I ll go in anyway.
Caroline doesn't have much story yet. Once yousave her and do the power out quest she doesn't have any story left.

If you haven't gotten her 2 H scenes yet just do this :
Party up with her lose, 1 life, go back home she'll give you HJ.
Next day do it again but this time lose 2 lives, go back home, you'll get the same scene but different dialogue.
Next day do it again, lose 2 lives, go back home and you'll get a BJ from her.
After you can replay the scenes by partying up with and getting injured, going back home and you'll get to choose what scene you wanna see, HJ or BJ.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
WHen I played it when it was a concept (more or less) game I thought she had asked me about making a more comfortable bed? It was either, during the free time, or during dinner when I interacted with her, and she mentioned it. Thats why I'm kind of dumbfounded as to her continuing to say about the power. Maybe Siren forgot to write it in the script about her story line ending. With Rachel, I got you reached the end of story line notice, it also hinted I should continue to interact with her at different time to 'see more'!

But that helps to get the H-scenes since I was missing out on those!

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
WHen I played it when it was a concept (more or less) game I thought she had asked me about making a more comfortable bed? It was either, during the free time, or during dinner when I interacted with her, and she mentioned it. Thats why I'm kind of dumbfounded as to her continuing to say about the power. Maybe Siren forgot to write it in the script about her story line ending. With Rachel, I got you reached the end of story line notice, it also hinted I should continue to interact with her at different time to 'see more'!

But that helps to get the H-scenes since I was missing out on those!
I just checked and when i talk to Caroline i get the "end of story line".
Maybe see if doing her H scenes gives you that line.

I attached a walkthrough that i made so you can check if you've completed everything.
At the end there's a summary of all the H scenes and where and how you can replay them. ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The better bed part rather seem to fit into "A Zombie's Live" since bed is an actual upgrade there (bedroom furniture does include it... but is much bigger in that regard), there was also a sentence for the heater upgrade for the rooms in that game.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes