Pr0phet

Jan 13, 2018
So. uh anyone willing to share their 2.2 save with me. Deleted the game before so no longer have access to my old one, but am interested in playing through the new content. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Reactions: rinzler5000

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, is there a way to increase the ridiculous 3 lives of MC? I'm trying very hard to play, but it's difficult.

Reactions: Synamon

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I need to know. Can you tittyfuck the mom yet? Or anyone for that matter?
There are no tittyfucks in the game.
How many blowjobs does Rachel have to do to release the other option?
I replayed the game from scratch when making the walkthrough and what opened up the second glory hole option was completing the boombox quest and having sex with her.(reward for completing the quest)

Please, is there a way to increase the ridiculous 3 lives of MC? I'm trying very hard to play, but it's difficult.
There's no way to increase the max lives but if you lose a live you can use medical herbs to heal lives. You can outrun zombies though, you are faster then them (though the fast zombies are just as fast as you but they are rare). Also when they have their backs towards you you can get extremely close to them.
When they haven't seen you yet they also move in a certain rythm so you can time when to make your move.

I have a question. I can't find Natasha. Where is she? Summer Camp? Lake View?
Summercamp. When you enter you'll have a really small house to the north (the thing you can use to teleport) Further north there's a bit of forest and nother house with no doors. There's a bit of dirt patch on the left of the house. Go and click on it. You'll be able to talk to Natasha. Trade resources with her to gain her trust. After 3 trades and 4 days she'll come with you. there's no content with her yet though.

Added my walkthrough to this post if you have any other questions.

bad2bad

Jun 21, 2017
this starts getting good. The expansion of the map means there will be some good content await and the making room kit is for more girls than the number of room we've already have. Nice job siren.

shenyuanelang

Feb 1, 2018
There are no tittyfucks in the game.
I replayed the game from scratch when making the walkthrough and what opened up the second glory hole option was completing the boombox quest and having sex with her.(reward for completing the quest)

There's no way to increase the max lives but if you lose a live you can use medical herbs to heal lives. You can outrun zombies though, you are faster then them (though the fast zombies are just as fast as you but they are rare). Also when they have their backs towards you you can get extremely close to them.
When they haven't seen you yet they also move in a certain rythm so you can time when to make your move.

Summercamp. When you enter you'll have a really small house to the north (the thing you can use to teleport) Further north there's a bit of forest and nother house with no doors. There's a bit of dirt patch on the left of the house. Go and click on it. You'll be able to talk to Natasha. Trade resources with her to gain her trust. After 3 trades and 4 days she'll come with you. there's no content with her yet though.

Added my walkthrough to this post if you have any other questions.
I find it, thank you for your help.
Then, I will tell other guy how to find it. If you go to the summercamp, there is a house near the Notice board. I think that house has door, but not seen from our perspective. You just remember there are two flowers near the house.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
I'm surprised to see so many people asking questions...this is one of the most straight forward games and they game is always extremely clear what you have to do. Plus it also has a quest log

How is it even possible to get lost playing this game? Then again, even games like insexual awakening where literally all you do is click on the chractaers and talk to them, people STILL ask for like walkthroughs and such...

Half of it is probably just people who don't want to put ANY thought at all and just want o go straight to sex scene right away

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Beautiful art, beautiful animations, Congratulations DEV ... In this version, do we do something with Caroline and Natasha?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I'm surprised to see so many people asking questions...this is one of the most straight forward games and they game is always extremely clear what you have to do. Plus it also has a quest log

How is it even possible to get lost playing this game? Then again, even games like insexual awakening where literally all you do is click on the chractaers and talk to them, people STILL ask for like walkthroughs and such...

Half of it is probably just people who don't want to put ANY thought at all and just want o go straight to sex scene right away
Yes and no. While in most parts you can talk to the characters or read the quest log to get hints at what you should be doing, there are parts that aren't hinted at all.
For example Leslie (mom) shows up at night next to the tv, you need tot alk to her, to get the quest, to fix the tv to then be able to have movie night with her and then be able to get more movies and more scenes with her but nothing tells you that she's going to be there at night and that you need to talk to her. She also only shows up next to the TV after you've done the Bath room HJ with her.

Also there's the crucial "eating dinner" that triggers the power out which is an important event as it allows you to continue the rAchel and Leslie story line. Again nowhere does it hint to "eat dinner".
Beautiful art, beautiful animations, Congratulations DEV ... In this version, do we do something with Caroline and Natasha?
Natasha has no content, Caroline has a HJ and BJ scene. The newest update was completely Leslie focused.
( 2 sex scenes and a flirt option in the evening)
There is a new character "Ashley" She's a lifeguard but there's no content apart from meeting her at the side of the pool.
(The pool is located in the lakeview area (second scavenger area) To the left of the pool there will be a circle.
Click on it and you'll meet her.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
How to release the scenes of Caroline? I've already repaired the power plant, but at dinner, it always says it needs fixing and that it can help ... Thank you.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
i already followed the guide up until the sister quest part from the last update
no luck with "at night leslie will be in front of tv"
everything stands in the WT some post above
i only needed some Minutes not even a Walkthrough to trigger every event, I dont understand why its so Hard for somebody to trigger the Mom or Sister Events!
Read slowly and you will find what you need!
its only 0.3.. so what will you do when its going On?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes