Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Lol wait what? Im just expressing my thought, take a chill pill and just enjoy what ever the dev release.
I "expressed" mine, too. Some more characters are good, of course, but... what's the point in introducing a new character NOW whereas the new girl he introduced 4 months ago has zero content and no cgs at all?

Reactions: Crawdaddy

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
I might sound like a stupid question, but how do I flirt with Caroline?
You can only "flirt" with Leslie ( the blonde). In the evening when she's in the kitchen.
You can't flirt with Caroline unless you mean something else ??

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
You are a genius Thank you.
No problem. Happy to help. ;)
Honestly, this last update is quite poor: 1 new picture and 2 new scenes only. In 2 months.

Bummer.
Unfortunately this is a side project. His main project is Town of passion.
This game have impregnation and pregnancy?
For now no. Not sure if the maker intends to have it in but the dialogue in the latest sex scene with Leslie( the mom) did kinda point to it a bit. Something along the lines of "he came inside me i wonder where this is going" She also made a funny comment when she found condoms and went "I don't think we'll be needing those are we" wink.
He also came inside Rachel (Sister). but like i said i don't know if he plans to go that route or if it's just a bit of fun, dirty talk, idk.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I "expressed" mine, too. Some more characters are good, of course, but... what's the point in introducing a new character NOW whereas the new girl he introduced 4 months ago has zero content and no cgs at all?
I have to agree with you, adding new characters is fine but if you fail to provide content for existing characters, it creates a backlog that can pile up really quick.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
atleast we now know girl 4/5...one more in question to come... will be it be the scientist we read about earlier? or will she be an outside character like Issabelle in AZL? the tension stays high :þ
but seriously that other girls comments are rather annoying at this point

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
With the old saves the content isnt there? because she say the this is all in this update
Odd. I used an old save (2.2) and was able to get all the new scenes.
Make sure you do the movie night BJ scene. Then next day talk to her. New dialogue should open up.
Are you sure you're talking to the right character. Leslie's the blonde (mom) who was in the house from the beginning.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
From what i've seen the dialogue is a bit different with Leslie. For example if you used a 0.2 save she'll get annoyed with you when you flirt with her while if you start fresh with the 0.3 she'll be much nicer and like you flirting with her
Ah, that.... Would I really miss a hell lot of content for not starting over? I mean, granted that you've said that one change but would I miss much of the new content?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
hey guys where i can find vegetebales to build a garden?
i got water and wood and all other stuff i need vegetebal to descover the SHY voice
Vegetable is just food. You get food by scavenging, Bring Leslie(mom) blonde chick with you to get a higher chance of finding food. You don't need to build a garden. I haven't. Just scavenge all scavenge spots every 2 nights, with Leslie, and you should be able to scavenge enough food to trade with Natasha (shy girl).

Ah, that.... Would I really miss a hell lot of content for not starting over? I mean, granted that you've said that one change but would I miss much of the new content?
You won't miss any content so i'd just play with the old save. ;)
There's just some dialogue that's a bit different but that's all. You won't miss any sexual scenes or anything.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
I have to agree with you, adding new characters is fine but if you fail to provide content for existing characters, it creates a backlog that can pile up really quick.
My guess is that it's a structural thing: you should introduce most characters fairly early on so that you can then add development to them as the development progresses, rather than retrofitting them in afterwards.

Nox565

Apr 14, 2018
So. uh anyone willing to share their 2.2 save with me. Deleted the game before so no longer have access to my old one, but am interested in playing through the new content. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes