pj13

Apr 22, 2018
how to get with caroline/aunty?
Party up with her, go out lose 1 live, go back. She'll "heal" you. Do this one more time then do it a third time but instead of 1 lose 2 lives. The first 2 are the same scene but different dialogue and the third is a new scene.
Do it on different days as you can only trigger the "heal" scene 1 time a day.
Hm... Just a question a few pages back, I've been seeing some talk about the Progression being different now and we have to start a new save and quite frankly, I don't get it.
I mean, I've loaded up my save from the end of v0.2.2 and I am not having any issues on it so far. Would someone care to explain the progression being different now?
From what i've seen the dialogue is a bit different with Leslie. For example if you used a 0.2 save she'll get annoyed with you when you flirt with her while if you start fresh with the 0.3 she'll be much nicer and like you flirting with her.

how to do the holey wall quest? i cant talk to the npc
Make sure you've clicked on the hole in the wall, the MC will say he needs to "fix" it, talk to Rachel, (if you can't talk to Rachel it's fine) then just make a saw in the basement, use the saw on the hole, now talk to Rachel. When Rachel is in her room you can now use the hole.

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Does anyone remember what triggers the gloryhole sex option, with RAchel (sister) ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
first go scavange with her in the meeting hall and enter the toilets (fiirst locked door)
after receiving your first BJ do what she tells you
after unlocking scene can be repeated if sisters is in her room

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
first go scavange with her in the meeting hall and enter the toilets (fiirst locked door)
after receiving your first BJ do what she tells you
after unlocking scene can be repeated if sisters is in her room
I've done the gloryhole bj scene both at home and at the meeting hall but both second options aren't unlocked so no sex. And i'm already at the boombox quest with her. Could this be a bug ?

EDIT : nevermind after i completed the boombox the options opened up. :p

cgehunter

Mar 3, 2018
Do not follow the storyline and get your partner once every two days, and if you go through the trash can, the items you acquire will change. If you go with your mom, go out with your sister to get bullets and darts. Every second day, every second day, the zombie is regenerated, and bullets and darts must be collected. It looks like you only need to make one wooden box item, you can make 5 items and carry it. If the supplies run out, break them so you can make them in the basement.
thanks for the tip brother i appreciate it.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Honestly, this last update is quite poor: 1 new picture and 2 new scenes only. In 2 months.

Bummer.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes