WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone else hate it when creators do the whole fourth wall breaking "that's all for this build" thing with characters? It's kind of annoying and like, there have to be better ways

KR.Lee

Nov 23, 2017
anyone completed all crafted items in-game?
Do not follow the storyline and get your partner once every two days, and if you go through the trash can, the items you acquire will change. If you go with your mom, go out with your sister to get bullets and darts. Every second day, every second day, the zombie is regenerated, and bullets and darts must be collected. It looks like you only need to make one wooden box item, you can make 5 items and carry it. If the supplies run out, break them so you can make them in the basement.

Reactions: cgehunter

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Man, I ran out of wood and I can't make an axe because I need wood to make it.An axe should be craftable with one scrap.

frid

Apr 25, 2017
cant get into camp area. I go in evening with Leslie and wont let me go to that part of the map. she has already given me the quest. any ideas?
You have to go down the pool, there is a rope. Go with Leslie at night

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Anyone else hate it when creators do the whole fourth wall breaking "that's all for this build" thing with characters? It's kind of annoying and like, there have to be better ways
I kinda like it cause it lets you know not to further expend time on a particular character, instead of aimlessly going around in circles like other grindy games!

Reactions: DBOO and Crawdaddy

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Man, I ran out of wood and I can't make an axe because I need wood to make it.An axe should be craftable with one scrap.
You gots to go and collect some wood from the scavenge points that replenish every 2-3 days. I'd make an extra ax and hacksaw and keep them in reserve for emergencies.

Reactions: DBOO

timitus

Jan 19, 2018
So with the mission in getting the boombox, when fighting the boss what are you supposed to do. I know you can turn the candle light on but once it goes off it wont turn back on? Any advice folks?

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
Man when mom was being all resistant, I was expecting a much more involved progression/story other than

"oh hey come out to this camp with me, oh you shot some zombies, okay I'm no longer hesitant lets fuck now!"

Like, why was she even fronting in the first place?

lol I feel like this game just wanted to shove in another horrible boss fight before the sex scene...

the combat in this game is terrible! I really hope the creator copies the melee combat from A zombies life soon

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
So with the mission in getting the boombox, when fighting the boss what are you supposed to do. I know you can turn the candle light on but once it goes off it wont turn back on? Any advice folks?
So that boss has the pattern of something like this:
Turn light on, hit boss before he turns the light off and repeat.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
So I made the goth chick my mother and the blonde chick my sister...the conversations are kind of funny

Goth chick is like the worst teen mom ever who verbally abuses her son and listens to her much older daughter....?

I guess something like this is...possible? She got pregnant VERY young believe the youngest mother in the world was 6? No, she was 5 actually.

and the "sister" is a step sister, or adopted sister. Very possible

anyway the whole thing is a lot more interesting

But seriously replay the game wit the characters acting like emo chick is your mom. It's hilarious

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I n ow here we go lets have a poll vote lol

1. More with mother

2.sister

3.shy girl

4. Aunty

5.life gaurd

Rember i am not with the game so i am just trying to see who every one is for lol. Plues rhey all have nice rackes.

WOMANpukumaru

Apr 28, 2018
One thing is it reveals is how obvious the roles are though...like they aren't even trying to hide it

you get lines like "you're my older tutor"

and leslie who's supposed to be your "maid" is saying lines like "that's my boy"

kind of shows how dumb this censorship is.

BackRunner

Jun 19, 2017
Hm... Just a question a few pages back, I've been seeing some talk about the Progression being different now and we have to start a new save and quite frankly, I don't get it.
I mean, I've loaded up my save from the end of v0.2.2 and I am not having any issues on it so far. Would someone care to explain the progression being different now?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes