ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Yeah, did that, found like 4 iron and converted it all to ammo, still ran out with plenty of zombies left blocking seemingly every way... So all the scavenger spots are one time or are there respawning ones I should clear first?
Every scavenge spot will refresh after like three in game days.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Don't know but this update was hot. I said don't know but mybe the life gaurd chick with the bangen body are mybe the shy girl. Would love to see the shy girls body too. Wiating for more this is going to be a hard wait but hell i will do the waiting game for more fine ass scenes with fine ass lady's

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Don't know but this update was hot. I said don't know but mybe the life gaurd chick with the bangen body are mybe the shy girl. Would love to see the shy girls body too. Wiating for more this is going to be a hard wait but hell i will do the waiting game for more fine ass scenes with fine ass lady's
Amen to that.

Reactions: BlackOne 34

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Yeah, did that, found like 4 iron and converted it all to ammo, still ran out with plenty of zombies left blocking seemingly every way... So all the scavenger spots are one time or are there respawning ones I should clear first?
You need to craft a metal saw and go to the ground level scavenger spot at the power station, and you can collect 4-5 scrap iron at once.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes