oxking72

Apr 29, 2017
How in the world do you equip your pistol? I went into key items, and confirmed it for the mc. Yet, there's no indication that he has it equipped.

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
How do you guys get enough ammo in this game? Are there any scavenge spots that respawn? I tried playing it and ran out of bullets super fast with zombies blocking all ways to get more it seemed...

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How do you guys get enough ammo in this game? Are there any scavenge spots that respawn? I tried playing it and ran out of bullets super fast with zombies blocking all ways to get more it seemed...
The MC collects scrap iron and makes the ammo on the workbench in the basement. You need to make a lot of medical packs as well.

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
The MC collects scrap iron and makes the ammo on the workbench in the basement. You need to make a lot of medical packs as well.
Yeah, did that, found like 4 iron and converted it all to ammo, still ran out with plenty of zombies left blocking seemingly every way... So all the scavenger spots are one time or are there respawning ones I should clear first?

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes