zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well this is there second game. the first one is town of passion they made this one as like i think a cool down.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Last time i played it was the movie scene was the mothers last scene. Not sure if they added any to her

usaguibane

Aug 13, 2018
I do not know if I'm already at the limit of the game because I do not have any more missions to do. The last one was to kill the zombie boss. a question how many missions are up to now?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well the only thing i could she in a walkthrough on this for now is were you need to go and how to get scenes. But a walkthough is a cool plain.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I donno if it was mentioned but the release date for this update is meant to be on Friday, Siren said he got loads done and is only waiting on the final animation of the build.
There isn't gonna be a lot of new scenes in this build but the effort went into redoing the build-up to the scenes for Leslie. Who, in my opinion, really needs a cowboy hat.
Surprise is that we might also get a small update in November

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well the game is great just like town of passion. Nice to have more stuff plues i can wait for more sex scenes. You see i may be middle aged but i always have a back up fap to go to thats why i can wait for new stuff in games like this plues you can always fap to the old scenes.

Apr 21, 2017
Well the game is great just like town of passion. Nice to have more stuff plues i can wait for more sex scenes. You see i may be middle aged but i always have a back up fap to go to thats why i can wait for new stuff in games like this plues you can always fap to the old scenes.
Spoken like the obiewan of fapdom lol

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Lol O no is dark she mal after my fap force lol. My the fap be with you lol. Now we wait for more to come.

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes