Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Nice update and thanks! The sex with the mom was great, but would have enjoyed more dirty talk and foreplay. Everyone knows how much the MC worships his mom's huge tits, but needs to be both handsy and talkative about it. Squeezing her voluptuous badonkadonk and/or boobs during cowgirl would have been oh so nice as well!:eek:penedeyewink:

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Wonder who is gonna get the next proper update?
The aunt for the IC trinity? Or are we gonna get the lifeguard? Maybe even the delicious brown.

Reactions: cgehunter

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
does some1 have save befor update 0.3??? I just delet my folder with game...
You don't want that because it will fuck your game, progression is different.
You can do the update for the current girls in next to no time at all, took my about forty minutes.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Wonder who is gonna get the next proper update?
The aunt for the IC trinity? Or are we gonna get the lifeguard? Maybe even the delicious brown.
Wait, there's a lifeguard? I need to replay this game again because I don't remember ever finding a lifeguard

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Ok i'm in state where i've got "A suprise Encounter" mission. Leslie said there's private camp site west of the lakeside area. Where is that?
Just south of the swimming pool next to the woods. Look for the glowing ring marking the spot.

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
okay how the hell are you supposed to kill that super fast boss before the boom box? it keeps wrecking me even when i heal

4.40 star(s) 117 Votes