VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Yamato15

Apr 28, 2018
tried so hard to play this on mac using the playonmac app but i keep getting a black screen when the game starts ;-;
if any other mac players tried to emulate this on playonmac and has a solution i'm all ears
for a mac you need to be careful on how you unzip the package. on a Mac some data sometimes are not unzipped properly. I suggest if you have a PC near you, unzipped it on PC, move it to a flash drive and copy it to your Mac

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Ray just posted a on twitter. What I could get from a bad machine translation is the game is now using the latest version 5 of Tyrano, and had a big code rewrite. Also there's the UI update. You can now name the doctor, and I think there's a new item that changes Sylvie's mood.

Sounds like some clothing won't be ready though. And custom clothing is completely removed now, not just disabled.

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
I played this game a long time ago. Downloaded it again with the mods, but what exactly do the mods add or change, compared to the normal game?

Dec 24, 2018
l lost my hopes in mankind with the fanbase of this game. It doesn't matter the age, she is a girl and like All the womans she deserve to be well cared and loved S2
Perverts who abuse girls should be not in jail but burning in hell

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keitaka

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
l lost my hopes in mankind with the fanbase of this game...
If anyone does try to mistreat Sylvie during the short time it's possible they won't be doing it for long, as they'll quickly get the bad ending. This is not a game about abusing a girl it's the opposite, please read the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was put off the game when I first saw it as I assumed we were the abuser, but I was very wrong.

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Imouto_Lover

May 3, 2020
I was going to think that he was joking. He was not...
That convert this game to a "You got a baby, feed and cuddle it. And don't forget to burp after it has drunk milk"..
Or more specific:

But why should someone here play it then? I mean, fetishes can differ a lot. But this..
Wait... You're saying you have sex with an animatronic doll that isn't even anatomically correct?

There are fetishes and then there are fetishes...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Why does it say "Loading TyranoScript" and the game is not loading
The prepatched game in the open post might not extract properly if you use WinRAR. Try , or the game I posted back here as its compressed as just a normal zip.

Reactions: Tarendos

fdragonx7

Jan 7, 2018
does the say option work for anyone? anything i put in gets no response even typing in exactly what is in the help

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
does the say option work for anyone? anything i put in gets no response even typing in exactly what is in the help
Help is really a shortcut, click on the phrases there instead of typing them in yourself. There is a stat requirement for some of them, and a list of what should work typed manually in the from the opening post.

Kushio05

Oct 22, 2020
341 pages of thread. This game is loved by all.
Hope somebody try to expand this game more.

BTW anyone have guides in getting the deredere and yandere scenes?

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Tfpatch guy's mega has a custom clothes mod that adds a butload of new clothes. Check it out peeps! All kinds of cosplay! Have fun:)

Edit...
In a month or two there will be even more clothes. I'm workin on them now.

HentaiMentality

May 15, 2020
l lost my hopes in mankind with the fanbase of this game. It doesn't matter the age, she is a girl and like All the womans she deserve to be well cared and loved S2
Perverts who abuse girls should be not in jail but burning in hell
l lost all my hope in mankind after reading this comment. Have you even played the game before commenting about it?

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes