VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Oh your on Android. Not sure if your using JoiPlay, you may want to ask in it's thread. Think it is mentioned in the readme for tfpatchguy's Android emulator though...

"Lastly, you might want to create a file named ".nomedia" if you don't want to flood your image gallery with game assets."
Where should I put this .nomedia file?

Kkew

Jul 8, 2020
What does molested version mean? Does molested mean that if I choose molest 3 times in a row in the beginning she won't die?

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
Think so as your basically playing the PC game, and it's probably not in the protected data folder like a port would be.

Translated memory guide linked to just above. It's a higher lust version of the nurse scene, probably six hundred plus.
Wierd, I have 800+ lust and still does the same scene. Well I guess I need to try with the honry mood. Well thanks anyway!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheSMike

Aug 10, 2019
okay, I just downloaded the moded version but for some reason it does not want to boot up. Had the same thing with the vanila version but it solved after I placed the game folder to the desk, but it dose not work with the moded version. Anybody know what could be the problem?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
okay, I just downloaded the moded version but for some reason it does not want to boot up...
Both are compressed as .7z files if you extract them with WinRAR you can sometimes get errors, usually the game getting suck loading up. Try using , or I posted my copy of the modded game back here as just a plain zip.

Seeing as one kind of worked you could just try installing the modded transfix yourself to it, and it's bugfix.

Alternatively you could patch a raw copy of the game with version of the transfix and mods.

Axle Jones

Aug 30, 2019
Anyone knows how the mods work?
the mods in the molested version are pre installed, its kinda hard to tell whats vanilla and whats modded without looking at the list of mods, a few of the mods are the obvious translation and decensor, though i think theres still a couple censored scenes, and a couple of random ones like booping her nose. as for the other mods in tfpatchguys MEGA you need an untouched version of the game that isnt provided here anymore from what i can tell

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Hello Again after months, no update or the creator just keeps drawing pokemons?
Should be around the end of the month hopefully, it will be just a engine and UI update though. If you want some new things (but not many) to do with Sylvie get tfpatchguy's transfix...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Install the things from on a raw copy of 2.5.2 not the prepatched games from the opening post.

jackmag

Mar 21, 2020
I just redownloaded this to try the mods and I keep getting this error when I try to open it. Anyone know how to fix it?

rlawlet5

May 5, 2020
tried so hard to play this on mac using the playonmac app but i keep getting a black screen when the game starts ;-;
if any other mac players tried to emulate this on playonmac and has a solution i'm all ears

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I just redownloaded this to try the mods and I keep getting this error when I try to open it. Anyone know how to fix it?
Never seen that before, try looking here.
Anyone know how to fix "loading TyranoScript", both with or without mod don't work for me.
They are both 7z files so you might need to extract them with itself to avoid any errors. Or try my copy of the game here, I compressed it as just a plain zip.
tried so hard to play this on mac using...
Mac was removed from the supported OS list on I'm afraid, and a image added about it to the previews...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't know if it'll work but you could have a look at tfpatchguy's electron version for Mac, there's a link to their MEGA folder above. Like it says don't use their thing with the prepatched games from here (check the install link).

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes