• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LustFight

Sorrow / Joy
Game Developer
Mar 2, 2020
b3.png

Overview:

Under mysterious circumstances, many people from the town where MC lives have started disappearing without a trace, coincidence or not, most of these people are MC's classmates. The authorities and the government are silent about this and because of this, the MC along with his best friend Alex are trying to figure out what happened and who is behind it all.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-19
Release Date: 2022-08-19
Developer: LustFight - - - -
Version: 0.96.2f
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: ANDROID -
COMPRESSED*
Spanish: Download

REMAKE OF SORROW - F95ZONE
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

si1.gif gard (1).gif 1732883_fire3rem.gif 1732882_feng1rem.gif Сидит3.gif 096336.jpg lon219.jpg pl35.jpg lon58.jpg lon176.jpg 096190.jpg vh5.jpg kla19.jpg lggd12.jpg lon107.jpg ggf82.jpg pl82.jpg ggs15.jpg ggf241.jpg ggf316.jpg 120.jpg x37.jpg sg6.jpg pal82.jpg lop1.jpg fli17.jpg lir8.jpg sit1.jpg 0994.jpg 09185.jpg 09117.jpg 09672.jpg sorrows.jpg

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Looks interesting. Downloaded it and will give it a try. The renders look nice :3

Edit: Oof, the music was on full blast! just a warning to everyone. Also, it starts in Russian. Make sure you click on the 3rd option from top down.

View attachment 1523828

View attachment 1523829
Okay, after playing for a bit, here are a few things. The grammar needs a bit of work. I know you're probably not a native English speaker, so I am just letting you know. I love the music :) it's really good. I also love the animations ^^

Her name is Fana but it shows her name as Funny? is it supposed to be that way? Just like for Sora = Sorrow?

View attachment 1524005

I didn't finish playing the game since I need to go somewhere. But I am loving the game so far though ^^ I will edit this post if I have more to say/add. Thank you for the game btw.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Just done a quick playthrough, Will need to play a bit slower to fully understand whats going on. No errors in my playthrough and only half a dozen or so choices at the moment, one lewd scene not involving MC but he is seeing it in another characters "dream".
When starting the game it came up in Russian, click the third word down for options and select Eng.
Graphics are not bad but during dialogue there is very little expression shown by characters who are also static in place.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Sorrow [v0.2] [LustFight] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 696 MB / 145 MB - Sorrow-0.2-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 679 MB / 110 MB - Sorrow-0.2-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The renders look good and the story seems Interesting, it would be nice to have some tag spoilers planned or dev notes, to avoid doubts and future problems hahaha.

I think it would be missing the tags of multiple protagonist and female protagonist,i did a quick playtrough and there are parts where we make choices for the female characters and follow their story, maybe horror and supernatural too?

(I will wait for a next update to play it in more detail since an option leads us to a path where it does not have an English translation)

Good luck dev

Reactions: LustFight

Reezo

Jul 25, 2018
Let's hope future updates will have more scenes involving MC.
I don't understand, why are there choices like : Touch / don't touch -> when choice doesn't matter.
So far there in no content for me to get interested.
Atleasts some characters are nice looking.

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Just done a quick playthrough, Will need to play a bit slower to fully understand whats going on. No errors in my playthrough and only half a dozen or so choices at the moment, one lewd scene not involving MC but he is seeing it in another characters "dream".
When starting the game it came up in Russian, click the third word down for options and select Eng.
Graphics are not bad but during dialogue there is very little expression shown by characters who are also static in place.
ouch....thx for info, going to ignore it for now...came for male dom tag....not watch others fuck.

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes