VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
That's cool. Grab the new update, no matter what descisions I pick the female officer loses it and kills me. Do I need to start the full game over and find all new choices? Too silly for me I'm out.
i think u need to restart the game from the beginning :ROFLMAO:

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.17!

Win (178MB): - - - -
Mac (182MB): - - - -
Linux (189MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.17!

Win (178MB): - - - -
Mac (182MB): - - - -
Linux (189MB): - - - -

yosh !

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Getting the following error after loading a save where you are out with the teachers.
Then selecting "Walk Miss Miller Home".
Old save?
Dev added a lot of new variables, but guess they are not set for old saves.
Move the file attached, to your game folder. Backup old save, load it then open console and type
Code:
call patchwork

Reactions: dussalant

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Old save?
Try open console and type:
Code:
jump start
When the prompt first message pops up:
Code:
jump D5MillerHouse
Before I read your post. I did an ignore and load other saves still was receiving error so decided to just start over. Did not have any other errors but I also did not follow the Miss Miller route this time.

Reactions: gartal

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Before I read your post. I did an ignore and load other saves still was receiving error so decided to just start over. Did not have any other errors but I also did not follow the Miss Miller route this time.
Updated the post, since jump start will overwrite certain variables already set on previous days. The edited post should avoid this.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shadows Over Manston Retold v.2.2.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.08.2020

Last edited:

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Hats off to the dev for putting much effort into improving the renders. The renders have significantly improved since the first release. Storytelling is still excellent as always.

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
What's a Staggitory?
I think he means "statutory", as in statutory rape, meaning the girls are under the age of consent. Since the game description states: "you take on the role of step-in Gym Teacher for a group of 18+ girls", I don't think he understands the concept. Then again, he's complaining that the girls don't have tits that have tattooed around the nipple "Inflate to 50 P.S.I.", he doesn't want to see any female character with realistic breasts, or nothing smaller than a DD cup.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Damm, I missed a few updates and now the wife is a hottie too ? Now I gotta go back and make different decisions ! LOL
Same here she resembled an old witch too start off with I must say now that it's one hell of an improvement.

Reactions: Tom10

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I think he means "statutory", as in statutory rape, meaning the girls are under the age of consent. Since the game description states: "you take on the role of step-in Gym Teacher for a group of 18+ girls", I don't think he understands the concept. Then again, he's complaining that the girls don't have tits that have tattooed around the nipple "Inflate to 50 P.S.I.", he doesn't want to see any female character with realistic breasts, or nothing smaller than a DD cup.
Flat chests remind me of traps and that makes me uwu.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes