VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
If you're being killed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This update adds lots and lots of new variables throughout the game starting on Day 1 so you must restart.

It also means walkthroughs are unlikely to work.

As I said in my Patreon post, most of my time was taken up this month coding and figuring out how to make the new variables work and putting them throughout the entire game.

If you started from new and are getting errors let me know and I'll look at them.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
If you're being killed

This update adds lots and lots of new variables throughout the game starting on Day 1 so you must restart.

As I said in my Patreon post, most of my time was taken up this month coding and figuring out how to make the new variables work and putting them throughout the entire game.

If you started from new and are getting errors let me know and I'll look at them.
I like and appreciate your ambition. Will you take Hannah off the backburner soon? :sneaky:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Why am I being Forced into a Staggitory Situation when I have a Hot Wife what on earth can an accomplished Vet Cop get from these tittie less booty less 18yrs that look like 12yrs that my 40ish lovely wife can't offer

I followed Walkthrough obvious Im doing something wrong
Lololol. I laughed so hard on "Staggitory Situation" once I realized you meant "statutory rape situation."
At first I thought this was something Italian. ;)

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
If you're being killed

Fuck. I hate starting over because I never remember the decisions I made :D Update is looking great, however!

Reactions: TorPid

Velvetmonkey

Jul 26, 2018
so what sexual content is there so far ? sex with wifey/wifey-stripper threesome,mercedes and the blowjob from the rude chick with the car ?

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
so what sexual content is there so far ? sex with wifey/wifey-stripper threesome,mercedes and the blowjob from the rude chick with the car ?
My motto is knock up everybody and sort it out later.:sneaky:
I like smaller breasts, but I don't want to see it flat. A small B-cup is the bottom end of what I am comfortable with.
Anything less than a B is "flat chest" to me. Depends on body type but you understand.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
So you have to start over again because you get game over for something that was added in this update? So grinding all possible routes all over again. Nice...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..other than wifey's buttslut training my good dominant hubby path has no real new stuff..am guessing most of the new stuff is on the asshole routes..lol

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Thought they just changed a few variables not added a bunch of new scenes to the beginning. I thought my "ctrl" button was broke because it kept stopping. lol I wonder what else is new.:oops:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So saves does not work? I guess I have to start from the beginning again?

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
Er, shouldn't that be:

"Shadows Over Manston
FORMERLY 'The Manifest'"

or should we only refer to it as "Shadows Over Manston" when it's wearing a tux? (The Linux version, perhaps?)

Reactions: Pif paf
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes