VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Respected User
Donor
Feb 1, 2017
Fan Sig:
som-fan.gif som-rfan.gif som-rfan2.gif som-rfan3.gif som-rfan4.gif
links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/293990_som-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/293991_som-rfan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/293992_som-rfan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/293993_som-rfan3.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/293994_som-rfan4.gif

Faptastic

Dec 27, 2018
You shouldn't need to do it again, I put in every variable I was planning in using in v.017 even if they don't do anything yet so everything is defined
Thank God. Don't get me wrong. Love the game. I think it's brilliant but getting sick of starting over again after each update. I hope this is the last time.

lang25

May 6, 2018
Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.17!

Win (178MB): - - - -
Mac (182MB): - - - -
Linux (189MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
crust please include zippyshare in all of ur links thanks

U

User_849714

I'm on android but my built in keyboard don't work for entering name. Tried Gboard still same thing. Is there a keyboard app that works?

Mar 24, 2018
I've been cursing F95 for showing me alerts from a game I have never even heard of and just kept blowing the notifications away. Simultaneously I was wondering if this excellent game called "The Manifest" was abandoned (search results return questions like "is abandoned??"). Then I decided I have to make these notifications about some random Manston game stop and I opened the thread and read what this game is....

Jackpot baby!

Reactions: ltpika

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I've been cursing F95 for showing me alerts from a game I have never even heard of and just kept blowing the notifications away. Simultaneously I was wondering if this excellent game called "The Manifest" was abandoned (search results return questions like "is abandoned??"). Then I decided I have to make these notifications about some random Manston game stop and I opened the thread and read what this game is....

Jackpot baby!
Tha name change really made a lot of people lose track of the game. Unless it was for legal reasons, he really should have kept "Manifest" in the title. "The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston" could work.

Reactions: Tom10
Mar 24, 2018
Tha name change really made a lot of people lose track of the game. Unless it was for legal reasons, he really should have kept "Manifest" in the title. "The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston" could work.
Yeah that would have done it, no clue what legal reason could force him to drop the word "Manifest" entirely though. Unless Patreon is being a real dick about having the word in the name due to that NBC series with the name Manifest. A rather poor show, based on quality I'd have let this game keep the name and make NBC rename the series to "Nobody Gives a F*ck".

Might actually watch it if they called it that.

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
There's a French TV Show called "The Manifest" and they claimed everything I'd uploaded and most of it still hasn't had the claims removed so it can't be downloaded. Asked them about it and they told me its an automated process and will probably happen again on future uploads so I had to change the name or I'd be re-uploading every couple of days.

Mar 24, 2018
There's a French TV Show called "The Manifest" and they claimed everything I'd uploaded and most of it still hasn't had the claims removed so it can't be downloaded. Asked them about it and they told me its an automated process and will probably happen again on future uploads so I had to change the name or I'd be re-uploading every couple of days.
Hey WhitePhantom, nice to see you around.

Ah, the French. Should've known, with their baguettes and wine.

Reactions: erkper and ltpika

K18

Apr 19, 2018

v.018 so far (what to expect and when)
Hey,
Hope everybody is enjoying v.017 and please let me know if you're encountering any bugs other than the "WifeLust" definition after restarting the game so I can create a bug-fix.
Just a brief overview of what to expect from v.018 (maybe spoilers but not in-depth):
A Dream Sequence affected by past choices.
2 Separate Mornings
Non-MC Story Passages
A Shopping Mall Visit
Evening Meal & Night Scenes
8 Adult Scenes throughout
Characters who you will (potentially) interact with in this update:
Wife
Tanya
Penelope
Mercedes
Natalia
Lucy
Hannah

Other characters you will see:
Dusk
Amira
Littunen & Korhonen
Alyssa
When to expect v.018:
I plan to have this released in the next 2-3 weeks (End of April/Beginning of May)
Thanks again for all your support so far!
WP

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
incest patch
How do I use your patch ? do I just stick it into the game folder ? or do I need to rename it and take away the numbers ? Cause I tried both ways, and Penelope still comes the MC by his first name...

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
The issue is your not supposed to be her bio Dad. Just a Step dad so she calls you by your first name no matter what.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
so whats the point of the patch then ? do other people refer to the MC as her step-dad with the patch only, or am I still gonna hear everyone calling the MC "Sam" ?

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
How do I use your patch ? do I just stick it into the game folder ? or do I need to rename it and take away the numbers ? Cause I tried both ways, and Penelope still comes the MC by his first name...
Dont' rename or renumer anytihng. Replace the same file name in game folder. It pretty much just removes the "step" in "step dad" or "step daughter", and changes a couple small dialogues like "my daughter" becomes "our daughter" quick and dirty patch

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
d7mercbye.png

WhitePhantom said:
Hey everybody!
Hope you all had a pleasant Easter.
Just an update on how the work on v.018 is going, I've finished six of the eight main parts of the next update, and have between 75-100 renders left to go before v.018 will be complete.
So its still on track for the end of April, beginning of May release, although I'm really hoping I can get it out before the end of the month!
Thanks again for all the support so far.
WP

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes