VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Is v018 compatible with saves from any older editions, like 0.16 for example?
Guessinng not, but a dude can dream.

The wifes sister really is something else be hard enough working keeping your hands off her very much looking forward too more scenes with her though.
Oh yeah, more to show the nasty piece of work the MC seems to have been before the game starts (and tbh, most probably still is).

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Is v018 compatible with saves from any older editions, like 0.16 for example?
Guessinng not, but a dude can dream.

Oh yeah, more to show the nasty piece of work the MC seems to have been before the game starts (and tbh, most probably still is).
it is compatible with old saves..BUT..he went tinkering with early stuff again..lol..so you'll miss out on minor changes...shouldnt break your path(s) though.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
it is compatible with old saves..BUT..he went tinkering with early stuff again..lol..so you'll miss out on minor changes...shouldnt break your path(s) though.
Good to know in both instances. I suspected it might be a good idea to run from the start anyway because it isn't the first time the dev has toyed with the earlier stages under our noses so was alreaady considering it.

Also because after a few weeks without touching the game i have no idea what use are each of my multiple old saves.
I really need some naming resource for them. :poop:

But thanks alot anyway for the help.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lol keep getting grey error window and have to pressing ignore every 5 second
I went from 0.16 to 0.18 it seem it all that was required to break saves :p

File "game/script.rpy", line 11137, in script
if Wifesub >= 5:

then

File "game/script.rpy", line 11179, in script
$ Tanyadom += 10

then

File "game/script.rpy", line 11599, in script
if D6Wifemissing == True:

File "game/script.rpy", line 11619, in script
$ Wifedislike += 1

NameError: name 'Wifedislike' is not defined

lol

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Indeed, all those updates and still zero content with Hannah.
They're baits; Characters whales are willing to pay for the most the longest so the arcs you develop last.
Remember the mom in Big brother, the dev hoarded the assets until he had to kill the project then let them all go in one final update.

affadsg

May 13, 2018
Okay I need help, how the hell im supposed to not get myself killed with jennifer(?), the police woman. Im trying to be nice with all the girls, I've replayed the game and I cant pass it. :cry::cry::cry:

• Haha
Reactions: Deadshot101

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
"I'd like to have an emotional lesbian relationship with you"

"Ok"

*Fuckin' kills her and chops her into pieces like a mad lass*

WAT

Zonal12

Oct 7, 2017
Lt Mckenna calls you, go and investigate, bang bang, you're dead.... how far back do I have to go to change this outcome? Any help would be much appreciated.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
v.017 required a restart. You can't go from v.016->v.018 because v.017 required a restart.

Patreons had a vote who they wanted content with first, Penelope or Hannah. They voted for Penelope.
Well I happen to like both, so I'm happy with content for either one, haha :p For all ladies really, haha.
One thing that intrigues me though, is your use of Finnish charaters, Korhonen and Littunen (although I found it weird when they were cursing in Russian, which is a little odd, haha), I wonder what inspired you to use Finnish characters as well as those Finnish news articles? :p

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
hmmmm..early on i follow Hannah into the shower..she kisses the MC and seems to actually want him there with her naked..but hears voices and panics...later..clothes shopping..shouts at you if ya peek on her..MAKE UP YOUR MIND Scrawny MacWeenuggets!!!!!
MacWeenuggets LMAO :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes