5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
forum_cover.png

Overview:
In the year 5066, Danya and his alien friend Juniper are manning The Ameretat,
a humble spaceship that transports goods across the Milky Way.
After a troubled transport gig that left their beloved ship in need of repair and their bank account empty,
the team is offered a generous deal they cannot refuse:
transporting a beautiful and mysterious alien who calls himself Brahve.
Sometimes at night, Danya hears strange noises from Brahve's room.
What could he be hiding in there?
And how will it affect the connection that's quickly growing between the two men?

Content disclaimer:
This game is GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY
it's a BL game.
Nobody is heterosexual in this game, not even the green lady, and you can't date her either.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-11
Release Date: 2024-02-11
Developer: HeartCoreDev - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.7
Language: English, Français, Русский, +9
Other Game: Synthetic Lover
Sequel: The Symbiant Re: Union
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

CG-3_3.png CG-5_4.png CG-8_5.jpg CG-4_2.png CG-7_5.jpg screenshot0004.png CG-1_4.png CG-2d.jpg FT3zF2FXoA8ZwwM.jpg CG-6_2.jpg FRsNevoXEAAXjD2.jpg CG-9_3.jpg screenshot0003.png CG-13_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
moved to games.
Thanks for the share BaasB ...... i guess(?)

• Sad
Reactions: BaasB

AedenEamerin

Mar 5, 2018
Thanks! Seems like a short game, is it still under development?
From what I can tell after checking itch and patreon, this is just the demo. There is a beta that has more content, but it costs $17.50/month on patreon. Think you can get access to another build as well there, with more content than the demo, but still less than the beta.
The game is interesting, maybe we'll get lucky.

Reactions: Tittsort

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I was planning on making a thread for the game (I'm the programmer of The Symbiant), but looks like you guys beat me to it, lol

Like AedenEamerin said, the build 0.3.3n that got uploaded is actually our public demo. I'm confused by the "rape" and "ugly bastard" tags, as neither the demo nor the full game contain any of those.

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
This art is something else. Wish I was bi because it seems like gay male gamedevs have a way higher average level of talent/quality. Best of luck with the project!
Thanks for the kind words!
The Western BL game industry is still new and only really started growing thanks to the popularity of the BL game DRAMAtical Murder back in 2013-2014. I personally only started to see "good quality" BL games around 2017; whereas before everyone was just figuring things our and doing amateurs and oftentime nerver-finished projects.

Keep in mind that whatever you will see on F95, at least on the BL/gay department, will only be the games deemed good enough for someone to notice; go on itchio and look for the "yaoi" and "gay" tag and you will see plenty of titles of varied quality. In other word: F95's BL/gay department is highly curated and biased toward the ones that attract the most attention.

Last edited:

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Yeah but... consensual tentacles :cry:
Yah~, we gotta make due with what's given to us *Pour one out* :cry:
There is that bara RPG game made by Chinese artist Konohanaya called The End of Dreams, which features a variety of kinks including tentacles and slime. The artworks are top-notch. Here's an with a still-working download link if you're interested. It's free.

And I remember having some of them too, but the overall game is more focused on monster rape.

I guess tentacle, consensual or not, is just not that common in BL/Yaoi/Gay games.

Last edited:

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Looks nice but is it hard to produce human gay game?
Very! First you need to find a story idea, then write that idea, then find an artist who will illustrate your game, then a programmer, then a musician, then voice actors, etc... at which point you realize that in order to make the quality game you want you need to spend all your savings and sell your firstborn to Satan.

Real answer: you will find plenty of human gay games in . You're welcome.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
There is that bara RPG game made by Chinese artist Konohanaya called The End of Dreams, which features a variety of kinks including tentacles and slime. The artworks are top-notch. Here's an with a still-working download link if you're interested. It's free.

And I remember having some of them too, but the overall game is more focused on monster rape.

I guess tentacle, consensual or not, is just not that common in BL/Yaoi/Gay games.
Aint' "The End of Dreams" got abandoned after 1 or 2 chapters (very early)? Wonder what happened after.

Also, I think there're a lot games have Tentacle contents as branches, but very few use it as main theme, as it's just one specific fetish, and the stuff you can make with tentacle is quite limited.

hcdev

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
Aint' "The End of Dreams" got abandoned after 1 or 2 chapters (very early)? Wonder what happened after.

Also, I think there're a lot games have Tentacle contents as branches, but very few use it as main theme, as it's just one specific fetish, and the stuff you can make with tentacle is quite limited.
I did hear of a chapter 2 in the works, but I don't know if Konohanya and their team ever finished it, or if they're still active. Hana's patreon has been inactive for a year now.

And well, if you limit your experience to tentacles as "a bunch of long dicks restraining someone and getting into holes", this subgenre can indeed feel limited.

Yet some authors have managed to thrive and get quite creative with it. One of my favourite hentai authors is "Aerial Rave", who made tentacles (and to a lesser degree, monsters and the occasional machines) their speciality. In their works, tentacles take more visual space than the girls themselves and come in all shapes, sizes and textures. Mangagamer released several of games with their art, like "Ruby Striker" and "Prisoner of Tentacle Hell" (exactly what it sounds like).

I believe the explanation for so few works revolving around tentacles isn't so much that they are "limited", but more like drawings tentacles beyond the classic elongated dick with complex texture and shapes like Aerial Rave does takes a lot of time and dedication and is ultimately *not* what most people are looking for when looking for fap material. Lots of effort for not that big of an audience.

Anyway, there is not enough tentacle in BL, so me and my friend wanted to fix that by making The Symbiant.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes