EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
MiY6V2h.png

Overview:
You take on the role of rich kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life making him quite an indolent little ass. Now he is working for his for his father's company and not enjoying himself too much. Working alongside him is his sister Dana, the apple of his father's eye. And for whom he is slowly discovering feeling long buried and forgotten. You will have the chance to meet a cast of characters along and hopefully have sex with most of them.
Release Date: 2018-02-25
Thread Updated: 2018-02-25
Censored: No
Version: 0.99 Final
Developer: Ptolemy Games -
Other Games: Intimate Relations - Katya - Alexandra
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Cheats:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -
Others:
COMPRESSED -

Extras: - - WALKTHROUGH ALT 2 -
Italian Translation*
Mods: -

This port is by @booom313. not released by developer, download at your own risk.

2kBHU.jpg 2kBJf.jpg 2kBJS.jpg 2kBJy.jpg 2kBKA.jpg 2kBKc.jpg 2kBKY.jpg 2kBLA.jpg 2kBLe.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Shoot, I thought that it was a little surprise from Tlaero and Mortze, meh. Thanks for the share, seems to have a bit of content already.
thought almost the same thing when this popped up in my radar. Imo the developer should change his game name, this is a bit misleading. It's like i would develop a game series and call it Teachings of Passion, or make a site and call it Dolphins Lagoon. Or make a F59zone

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
thar is a game breaking bug. If you ask andrea about herself you cant leave the office any more. so ignore it. @Itpika dont think so.

Reactions: Jacobus

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
There is an older Mac version 0.023, published Jan 3, 2017, if there are some users who want to test that game:
v0.023

Most recent is v0.024 for patrons, update announced.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou
3.90 star(s) 64 Votes