Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Tyvm @francoz99 - updating links... :)

Dreaming of Dana, public release v0.032b:
Windows - Mac OS X

Changelog v0.032b:
-Definitely bugfixes
...Nothing else known as of now :(

Latest release for patrons is v0.034 patched.

Last edited:

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016

0.034 - PC version

CHANGELOG:
1) Well, the Dana getaway scene, which takes place over 2 ingame days and is pretty big. That's what took most of the time. It has no special triggers. It should pop up by itself a couple of days after you complete the Jessica+ Dana date.

2) Completed the new menus and image maps. They look a lot better if you ask me.

3) Partially implemented the new office backgrounds (thanks OZ for all your help). And it will be fully implemented for the next patch.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Damn that tail! It's got a mind of it's own!! It can't stop bumping threads! Heeellllppp!! J/K
Updated OP. Thanks smileyfaceguy and Cirro84!

Reactions: Cirro84

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
getting a ton of exception with 0.034
is it because I am trying to use an old save?
You have to start a new save. He redid the variables or something like that and the old save still have the old variables.
Something to that effect.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is there any actual new lewd content in the update, or is it just a 'system' update ?

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
CHANGELOG 0.034:
1) Well, the Dana getaway scene, which takes place over 2 ingame days and is pretty big. That's what took most of the time. It has no special triggers. It should pop up by itself a couple of days after you complete the Jessica+ Dana date.
2) Completed the new menus and image maps. They look a lot better if you ask me.
3) Partially implemented the new office backgrounds (thanks OZ for all your help). And it will be fully implemented for the next patch.

Hexel

Aug 5, 2016
Big update to Dana's path, you spend two days where the tension creeps up ending in the inevitable screwing.
But only if you can reach it. Course theres a bug that i cant go bowling with Jessica and Dana. I just get the grey errorpage and if i click Ignore i only get the scene were Jessica and i visit Danas exfriend.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
But only if you can reach it. Course theres a bug that i cant go bowling with Jessica and Dana. I just get the grey errorpage and if i click Ignore i only get the scene were Jessica and i visit Danas exfriend.
I just made a new game and used the console commands I posted earlier to make it a bit faster, didnt have a single error and I made it thru all of the content :)
Sidenote : Dana is a devilish hottie tbh

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I started with old saves. bugy as hell. After it i rstart the game and i didnt have any problems now.

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
Dev posted this on patreon:

"Hi

Well, 0.034 was on time, but it was close :p

So my plans for 0.035 will be a little less ambitious.

It will contain the Andrea 50 affection date scene(s). I say it that way because it will be a 3 stage event and probably over 150 renders.

It will also contain the first Jessica random encounter.

Plus whatever else I can finish by the end of the week.

0.035 will be released to all 5$ and up patrons sometime during the weekend, like usual. And I'll post a progress update Wednesday to let you know how things are going.

As always thanks for your support
Ptolemy"

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes