Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I always skipped this game, because I thought it was another standard milking game with shitty characters and bad writing. Turns out I was wrong and this game is actually pretty nice. I especially like the Dana and Andrea characters. They're well done and thought through.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'll add the console commands to the OP, just for ease of access.

Reactions: muttdoggy

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How to get jessica and Dana date. I've tried a new game. She can be invited to andrea and maria dates but not jessica

Aug 16, 2016
Did you have the discussion with Jessica about how pissed she is at Dana's ex then use your work computer to find his home address and give it to Jessica?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Did you have the discussion with Jessica about how pissed she is at Dana's ex then use your work computer to find his home address and give it to Jessica?
Yep, I went with her to his motel

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Yep, I went with her to his motel
After you visit her there should be an option to take her out on a date and like with the others should be a "Should I ask if I can take Dana with us" option.
If it's not there for you, I don't know why. It was there for me since the first date, but my stats with Jessica weren't high enough at that time to actually utilize it.

Davidreiter

Poison Dwarf
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Did you go with Jessica bowling? As usual first time solo. after it you shout have the option to take dana with you

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
After you visit her there should be an option to take her out on a date and like with the others should be a "Should I ask if I can take Dana with us" option.
If it's not there for you, I don't know why. It was there for me since the first date, but my stats with Jessica weren't high enough at that time to actually utilize it.
It's there but I'm not able to take Dana
Did you go with Jessica bowling? As usual first time solo. after it you shout have the option to take dana with you
Yep, I went bowling solo

Oiz

Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
It's there but I'm not able to take Dana

Yep, I went bowling solo
then you have to increase affection/sexuality of jessica (and maybe even dana, but I don't really think so) more.

Try these choices:
Enough to make yourself show in public with me (Or something like that)
Concentrate on hitting a strike
(Save here)
Fuck her
If she says she's not in the mood load and take the other choice.

I think doing this 2 or 3 times should be enough for the affection.

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
Version 0.035 - (WINDOWS)

CHANGELOG:
1) The Andrea first swiming date event chain.

2) First Jessica random event.

3) Second Dana random event.

4) Most of the new office is implemented.

The dev is also replacing old renders of Dana (The Sister) as the old ones were made when he was still inexperienced at DAZ3d.

0.035 is not savegame compatible, so you will have to start a new game.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Version 0.035 - (WINDOWS)

CHANGELOG:
1) The Andrea first swiming date event chain.

2) First Jessica random event.

3) Second Dana random event.

4) Most of the new office is implemented.

The dev is also replacing old renders of Dana (The Sister) as the old ones were made when he was still inexperienced at DAZ3d.

0.035 is not savegame compatible, so you will have to start a new game.
Updated thanks a lot! :)

smileyfaceguy

Sep 23, 2016
Did the dev take out the buss stop scene with Andrea in the new version?
I cannot find anything about that on his patreon, but he is currently working on fleshing out the random events, so there might be a bug there. The dev has stated that a patch will be coming this weekend, so if there is an error it will most likely be fixed then.

Dramber

Purveyor of Fine Cheeses
Donor
Oct 16, 2016
Did the dev take out the buss stop scene with Andrea in the new version?
I started a new game and I had that scene pop up a couple times. So I would say it's still there. Might be an old save issue.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes