Aug 22, 2016
I get a bug after doing work in the afternoon, seems there's a problem with
Code:
endofday.rpy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I just logged on to note that cuz I figured I'd play before heading to bed. Its a syntax error but it's not immediately apparent what it is. I swat it away "ignore" and the rest of the day works fine.

Aug 16, 2016
Ok, this update is pretty damn good. I'll definitely keep this game on the radar.

Also, this game does not appear to be on the Games List megathread at this time.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Same problem, but this affect the game? cause it looks that this open the option to Ask Dana Out.
No it doesn't affect the game as far i know. It's a syntax error. But the new bugfix should have taken care of that. You might need to do a new save.

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
When does that Jessica character show up btw ?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
When does that Jessica character show up btw ?
After he had the scene with dana, maria, and maria's husband at their home, he and dana went to their homes. When he arrived at work the next day, dana arrived with Jessica.

Reactions: wynin

wynin

Trainer of Witches
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
After he had the scene with dana, maria, and maria's husband at their home, he and dana went to their homes. When he arrived at work the next day, dana arrived with Jessica.
Ahh cool, got the last scenes now I think. Once you had the motorcycle ride with Jess and some xrated at your home and her yoga studio, thats the end of the current content right ?

Ralien

Sep 14, 2016
Ahh cool, got the last scenes now I think. Once you had the motorcycle ride with Jess and some xrated at your home and her yoga studio, thats the end of the current content right ?
You can check this by extracting the contents of the archive.rpa file and look through the images. And yes.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
@TCMS
Improvement for OP - title is 'Dreaming of Dana', creator is just 'Ptolemy'.
Latest public version v0.030-fixed: Windows - Mac OS X
Most recent patron version is v0.032 bugfix, just in case.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Cleaned up stuff a bit in OP. Add mac link, too! Thanks for the heads up, Cirro84.

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Ty @maldenquik - updating... :)

Dreaming of Dana, public release v0.031 (fix1):
Windows - Mac OS X

Changelog v0.031:
3 new scenes :
- Maria repeatable date sex scene.
- Jessica date.
- Jessica date sex scene.
... No special triggers for any of them, just the usual stats.

Latest release for patrons is v0.033 patched.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes