a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I think you meant "there are 4 routes and all BUT 1 lead to pregnancy".
I miss the "down," there """there are 4 routes to go down, but only 1 leads to pregnancy."""

My brain out thinks my typing speed. :p ;)

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
I miss the "down," there """there are 4 routes to go down, but only 1 leads to pregnancy."""

My brain out thinks my typing speed. :p ;)
And I forgot a comma, this is what I meant:
I think you meant "there are 4 routes, and all BUT 1 lead to pregnancy".
as in there are 4 routes and only 1 DOESN'T lead to pregnancy, it is optional though.

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
*Putting it here since it is my first post and I can not put it in "reviews" *
A good game with decent mechanism and choices and beautiful girls and renders, but after playing it around for a few days now I have to say the game is not me.

I do not like that I am forced to be part of Maria a woman in-game I personally never cared for, and even less when you know she is married ( sorry but married women are not for me ). and being forced to be part of her path to unlock dates for other girls and even meeting new ones.

Sorry but that seems just wrong even more so when we can see random events can happen in game the script could have been put together with a chance to meet Jessica or one of the other girls on a 10% chance.

And Out right making it impossible to date Dana or Andrea unless you have been with Maria for me was the deal breaker even more so as I spend better part of a day grinding affection to 150 and sexuality to 100 with both Dana and Andrea and still not being able to date them or even meet new conditions outside of the few ones in the beginning. All locked behind Maria... sorry to be honest although I like Dana and Andrea it was not worth the time.

And no I did not use any mod or walkthroughs until after getting to the numbers above and realizing I had to be part of Maria's thing.

All this how ever is just me :) and I am sure others enjoy the game more then I have and as it is I will wish the devloper and the team (if there is any ) good luck with future endeavors :)

Reactions: cakeny
Nov 7, 2020
I think I am missing something here... How do you invite Andrea and/or Maria on a date? I have had sex with Maria a couple of times in her office already and got her to tell me about her and her husbands relationship, I have also had the busstop scene with Andrea. There is no option when talking to them in the office and at the weekends there is only an option for Maria and her Husband that results in her refusing to answer the phone.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I think I am missing something here... How do you invite Andrea and/or Maria on a date? I have had sex with Maria a couple of times in her office already and got her to tell me about her and her husbands relationship, I have also had the busstop scene with Andrea. There is no option when talking to them in the office and at the weekends there is only an option for Maria and her Husband that results in her refusing to answer the phone.
There is 2 walkthroughs that should have that answer in them.

All I remember you just need to keep seeing them and then you will get the option.

Nov 7, 2020
There is 2 walkthroughs that should have that answer in them.

All I remember you just need to keep seeing them and then you will get the option.
I have checked both walkthroughs... I have already done everything that the walkthrough says to do before the date... Then it says get andrea to 30 affection (it is currently over 100) and go on a date with her... But I do not know where or when I am able to ask her on a date... Which screen has an option for me to ask her out? Or is it a random event?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I have checked both walkthroughs... I have already done everything that the walkthrough says to do before the date... Then it says get andrea to 30 affection (it is currently over 100) and go on a date with her... But I do not know where or when I am able to ask her on a date... Which screen has an option for me to ask her out? Or is it a random event?
Its been to long ago that I played and don't remember when it happens.

jonorza

May 23, 2017
Pretty good game, couldve done more with it, but definitely couldve done without the personality of Jessica, cant stand that damn persona of hers.

Last edited:
Reactions: a1fox3

Londo_Mollari

Respected User
Donor
Sep 7, 2017
Pretty good game, couldve done more with it, but definitely couldve done without the personality of Jessica, cant stand that damn persona of hers.
I wasn't a fan of Jessica in the beginning. But chubby Maria and her guy I like less :cautious: Still, somehow I love them all and they fit in :)

Reactions: cib64
Dec 9, 2020
Just finished it, pretty great game, went down the dana/andrea route and really enjoyed it. It was slightly annoying having to advance maria's and jessica's story(I wasn't interested in them) to eventually unlock the dates with dana, but it ties into the turning point for dana and her feelings in the story.
Much like Haley's Story you're not going to find a better loving sister.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes