VN Ren'Py Abandoned Seraphim Academy [Ch. 1-3] [Trinity Games]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Seraphim_school_cover_final.png

Overview:
Hi, I'm Evelyn. Evelyn Price. Things are starting to get a little weird here... people are disappearing. People I have been... close to. But I'm getting ahead of myself, I should start at the beginning. In fact, this will start at the beginning. My arrival at Seraphim Academy, the all girls private school with the senior arts program and my idol, Imogen Frye, to teach the film program. There's a lot to get to, so settle in, this is gonna be a trippy ride.
Thread Updated: 2018-11-28
Release Date: 2018-11-28
Developer: Trinity Games
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 1-3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

be aware: false positive from a scan on those files came up as a Trojan.Gen.NPE.2 bytecode.rpyb

Download
Win/Linux: - - -
MAC:
- -

Extras:

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thank you @N7.

interesting premise and the brunette model looks good. though at 71 mb this seems a bit light (i'm spoiled by Milfy City v0.1 and now everything has to be based on such lofty expectations). I might give this one a try tomorrow if I have time.

FunFiction

Game Developer
Jul 27, 2017
thank you @N7.

interesting premise and the brunette model looks good. though at 71 mb this seems a bit light (i'm spoiled by Milfy City v0.1 and now everything has to be based on such lofty expectations). I might give this one a try tomorrow if I have time.
You have over 165 renders it this release ;)

hgamefix

Jun 3, 2017
the genre says 'lesbian', but will this game will be bisexual game (girl on girl and girl on boy)? i mean i don't follow lesbian game that often

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Very good renders but, this is not surprising : I think we all know @FunFiction.
I did not continue to follow this game because I'm not interesting by a female protagonist and I don't like the personnality of Evelyn Price.
I wish you all the best for this project.

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
Really good looking, clean UI.
Especially for a first release.
Can tell they put some work into it.

Reactions: Ariann

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
the genre says 'lesbian', but will this game will be bisexual game (girl on girl and girl on boy)? i mean i don't follow lesbian game that often
The game will mostly be lesbian, I do have one definite male option planned aside from the sex scene in the first release with her childhood friend, but I'm not sure entirely if I'll do any more. That will depend on if I decide to spend a little more time fleshing the relationships out, in which case I might throw some random guys at the bar scene that you can do stuff with to keep it interesting.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
So will this have actual lesbian content or is it side content hidden behind a mountain of dick ... I don't do straight content when playing a female MC, no interest in chasing cock.
There is one forced scene in this release after that you can play completely lesbian. It is an all girls school, and in the first release there is a flag that lets you choose "I prefer women" when talking about the cute guy who is the only planned male interest later in game.

With this one forced scene, you can end it at the BJ if you don't want to go through the whole thing.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
This Overview got me Hooked, looking forward to it! XD

Edit:
Okay, after playing this, i really liked it, it was a super nice introduction. The Characters seem to be very individual and the story is believable. The renders (quality and composition) are good and the pacing is nice too.
Only complaint i have is the male Teacher Basil H. i think he looks to young.

*thumps Up* looking forward to the next updates.

Thanks for sharing!

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Nice renders. Main Character is stunning! Too bad for me that this isn't a corruption game. Will keep an eye on this one though.

mileduets

Mar 13, 2018
Indeed very well done renders and interesting characters in the making, particularly with the MC's drunken idol; looking forward to this story to unfold.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
wait wait. If a woman f..ks a lot of men or women is whore...then how you call all these male "heroes" in games that f.....ing the whole world? Come on!
we are talking about erotic visual novels, what are you excepting?
"What, if a woman passes a five kilogram being through their birth canal then they're a proud mother, but if a man squeezes out a five kilogram parasite through their urethra then they're the breeding-ground of an invading alien species?"

It's almost like, by talking distinctly about men and women, we're justified in applying different standards, given that we are talking about two different groups of people.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I'm getting "Life is Strange" vibes from this one. I'll give it a shot. :D
GOOD! That's kinda intentional.

"What, if a woman passes a five kilogram being through their birth canal then they're a proud mother, but if a man squeezes out a five kilogram parasite through their urethra then they're the breeding-ground of an invading alien species?"

It's almost like, by talking distinctly about men and women, we're justified in applying different standards, given that we are talking about two different groups of people.
It's almost like, by making this statement you've proven the point that you think women are somehow not afforded the same right to promiscuity that men are, thereby completely justifying the comment to which you replied and looking like an ass.

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes