VN Ren'Py Abandoned Seraphim Academy [Ch. 1-3] [Trinity Games]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I kind of like 'Slice of Life' genres. The overview has me interested because I like a good mystery. The characters and the background look great. I'll give it a try. Hopefully the gameplay isn't too confusing, because I kind of lose interest in a game if I can't' make progress in the story.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
I kind of like 'Slice of Life' genres. The overview has me interested because I like a good mystery. The characters and the background look great. I'll give it a try. Hopefully the gameplay isn't too confusing, because I kind of lose interest in a game if I can't' make progress in the story.
Until now this is on rails. Maybe this will change in future. So no WT needed actually.

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
Just played it. Love the system being put into place (makes the novel look more game-like), and I love the protagonist. The writing is whip smart, except for the opening sequence with the friend which felt forced.

I hope this project becomes a success because we need more work built on solid storytelling like this. Between this, "A Wife and Mother" and "Jessica O'Neil's Hard News", it feels like finally getting spoiled for choice, lol!

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
dang i was excited with the preview pictures then read the comments its most lesbian game. get enough of that from VN's on steam...

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Unlike most games, which gate content behind a hidden or visible points system, gated content in this will require you to make conversation with the characters to unravel clues you discover in game. You likely noticed the one we threw in to show this with Erin and her family. These will get somewhat more complex, and we won't always hold your hand telling you who to talk to about what clues, but as the game is more VN than Sandbox you'll get a chance to converse with everyone and figure it out. Assuming you're actually paying attention to dialogue and choices you should have no trouble following the content, assuming you find the clues.

Just played it. Love the system being put into place (makes the novel look more game-like), and I love the protagonist. The writing is whip smart, except for the opening sequence with the friend which felt forced.

I hope this project becomes a success because we need more work built on solid storytelling like this. Between this, "A Wife and Mother" and "Jessica O'Neil's Hard News", it feels like finally getting spoiled for choice, lol!
That first part was supposed to feel forced, so, hopefully that is the feeling you got. But thanks so much for the compliment. If you haven't already I'd also suggest you play Depraved Awakening. Some of the best writing I've played yet.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
There is one forced scene in this release after that you can play completely lesbian. It is an all girls school, and in the first release there is a flag that lets you choose "I prefer women" when talking about the cute guy who is the only planned male interest later in game.

With this one forced scene, you can end it at the BJ if you don't want to go through the whole thing.
Theres no way to avoid this scene? Like punch that guy balls and end?

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Theres no way to avoid this scene? Like punch that guy balls and end?
Nope, Evelyn essentially fucks her childhood friend to get over her inhibitions and hopefully lose her v-card. She's not doing it from love or desire, it's just a means to an end for her. As I said, you can cut it short with the BJ, because he's also a virgin he's not going more than once, but after that I promise not to force any more of the male relationship choices.

Reactions: Namco15 and doidera

Olivia_V

Jun 5, 2017
That first part was supposed to feel forced, so, hopefully that is the feeling you got.
Hmm... I don't think that came across right. What I meant was that it felt unnecessary. Like, you could have consigned it to a flashback and still come off no worse for wear.

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
HIGH QUALITY

this might make me get into lezos if it continues!

BizeBire

Oct 23, 2017
OK, this looks SUPER promising! I love the fact that for once we have a female protagonist who's not this innocent, naive saint that we need to corrupt in order to get some action going. I'll be keeping a close eye on this project, definitely!

As a side-note, noticed this during the school intro scene:
Eve
To be honest, I was completely taken back
The phrase is "to be taken "

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
either allow a full Lesbian play without a forced blowjob, or post BISEXUAL and not lesbian into the title - as well as non-concensual
The fuck are you talking about with non consensual?

She has an intimate moment with her friend, it's not rape, she instigates it to lose her virginity.

The "forced" part was that you can't skip it, it's part of the story, it's all consensual.

Second thread i've seen you rage in without reading what's going on ... try looking at the words on screen before typing your own.

iodio

Jul 10, 2017
Great start, I really like the quirkiness of the protagonist and the slice of life approach to the storytelling.

But I agree with others, the intro with the boy felt rushed, like just put there with no explanation, just for the sake of it.
And if she flirts with her friend to lose her virginity, stopping at a bj makes no sense (furthermore - she could lose virginity in other ways, there's no need for a boy for that, if she doesn't like him/boys...!).

Question: why a girl-only school?
I confess it's the only thing I don't quite like in the setting (not that it's relevant in any way to anyone but me... just sayin'...).

Reactions: Master of Puppets
4.70 star(s) 6 Votes