VN Ren'Py Abandoned Seraphim Academy [Ch. 1-3] [Trinity Games]

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well, I am not giving up hope.

DarthSeduction obviously has a lot of talent, so if and when they come through whatever rough times they are having, chances are that the urge to create will be too strong to withstand.
I hope you are right.

As one of the resident lesbians any games like this instantly get my attention but this was quite special. There aren't very many full lesbian games especially of this quality so i'd love nothing more than for this to get picked back up and i'd gladly shill for them to bring it all the attention I could if they did.

Outside of the few that pop up and the Sono/Kiss for Petals series the lesbian romance scene doesn't get much love. We have Winged Cloud that throws us a game every now and then but they are of varying quality. Every so often, like Yuri Club just launched, we get something else.

Aside from those we get female character options in some games like Bad Memories where we can play the lesbian.

Starship Innana was another but that seems to be in development hell.

So I do hope this gets picked back up.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I am wondering, has the writer died with the remaining 24$ per Month donator or why is there so sudden silence and why are still people paying for nothing?

Reactions: oysterkeeper

215303j

I am wondering, has the writer died with the remaining 24$ per Month donator or why is there so sudden silence and why are still people paying for nothing?
Well, the silence isn't that sudden, the (personal) problems with the dev / team are quite well known.

But what people don't understand about Patreon is, that you pay to support a dev that you like. You don't pay to play a game or to be assured of an update.

I guess the remaining patron(s) are either convinced that they will come back to it, or they want to support the dev regardless of that.

kotte

Feb 11, 2018
Well, the silence isn't that sudden, the (personal) problems with the dev / team are quite well known.

But what people don't understand about Patreon is, that you pay to support a dev that you like. You don't pay to play a game or to be assured of an update.

I guess the remaining patron(s) are either convinced that they will come back to it, or they want to support the dev regardless of that.
Exactly so. Thanks for explaining it to them.
I am one of the patrons that still like to support the dev. I pay a jokingly small amount of money every month, compared to other things in my life. But I do it to show that I care, and in the hope that the dev will produce more good games in the future.

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Shame to see this abandoned, certainly had a lot of potential. Glad I found TTWDFL and Seraphim Academy even though they both probably won't be continued. They truly are gems of games and would have been awesome to see where they would have gone given more updates.

Reactions: 215303j

matt2c2

Jan 26, 2018
Shame to see this abandoned, certainly had a lot of potential. Glad I found TTWDFL and Seraphim Academy even though they both probably won't be continued. They truly are gems of games and would have been awesome to see where they would have gone given more updates.

wht's ttwdfl??

4.70 star(s) 6 Votes