• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
So Episode 4 was released back on November 3rd. Does this game eventually get a Free Public Release after making its way through all the Patreon Tiers (16 Days worth) or do updates only surface here when they are leaked?

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
So Episode 4 was released back on November 3rd. Does this game eventually get a Free Public Release after making its way through all the Patreon Tiers (16 Days worth) or do updates only surface here when they are leaked?
Episode 4 is up on svscomics
Though they don't have any good places to download it, it is at least available.

giantsquidboy

Oct 2, 2018
I did a little modding, too, seems I was a bit too slow.

I made a combination of the walkthrough by Wetdreamwalker and the ipatch by Darper with some grammar corrections and adjustments to points given or lost, but it looks like Ricoh's mod covers what I did and more, lol.

Anyway... if anyone wants it, I'll attach it, and leave it up to the mods whether it warrants a link on the OP.
need to update it to version 4

Reactions: SpecularGoodness

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I really like the look of the girls, but without a functioning Ipatch it's kind of pointless for me to play. Should I just stick with My New Family, or is this worth a play?

kwiatos

Oct 12, 2020
I don't understand, the game ends in the same place as before. Is v0.4 new content or just some fixes?

Vignum

Jul 6, 2017
Have you seen how many penpals serial killers get in prison? And offers to marry them as soon as they get out? I mean I agree on the need for logic but common sense is no more common in real life as it is in this game.
The difference is that fiction needs to be "believable" or "grounded in reality", while reality can be as fictional as it wants.

Reactions: Sartain
3.70 star(s) 75 Votes