Mikilande

May 21, 2018
Did a little modding. Removed all the step-relations, family members are all blood related now, also Reworked some of the point distribution for some actions, (Loosing relationship points for staring without getting caught makes no sense) also fixed and edited some of the conversations to be more realistic/relatable

Installation:
copy the file into your *\sixteenyearslaternb-v0.3.2.public-pc\game* folder
Please, can you update to : 16 years later! - version 0.4

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and Jeancul

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
I'm impressed, I like the concept and the renders however the grammar needs work. Definitely not the worst offender in the grammar department but this would be so much better if it was polished a bit more. I like all of the girls so far, though I really prefer Amanda with her pig tails, she looks much more innocent that way. Not sure that I like the "minigame" aspect of sex, much rather have longer animations and have to work less for it. But it isn't onerous so I'm sure I can live with it.

Honestly I was going to say I can't pick a favorite of the daughters but it's easy to do so right now. Felicia is well rendered and written. Helps that she is more forward and eager than the other two.

Anyway looking forward to more updates, hope the developer can find a proofreader to help with the grammar mistakes.
gotta agree about amanda's hair. emma as well....maybe braids are under appreciated

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
played 0.1 version of this and game was fine but what really bugged me it was very similar in many aspects to My new family (even some dialogue lines were literally straight up identical/stolen). I recall dev talking about changing game etc.
was it changed?

Wetdreamwalker

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
played 0.1 version of this and game was fine but what really bugged me it was very similar in many aspects to My new family (even some dialogue lines were literally straight up identical/stolen). I recall dev talking about changing game etc.
was it changed?
The first episode of the game has been completely rewritten. There are still a lot of similarities in the first episode but later episodes are moving further and further away from that game.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
"Read" mode: You only need to make one decision: whether your character should be romantic or a rude man. Then all you have to do is read the story and you get all the scenes for that route.
Worked like a charm!

Really likning what I'm seeing thus far but mostly the body on Tegan cause DAMN!

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
was it changed?
Besides the fact that a guy is returning to his family, i dont see any similarities to MNF. First of all, the MCs Background is entirely different (he is the father out of jail, not a teenager guy) and i dont see a way that there will be a big harem... maybe you can be with 4-5 girls at the same time, more will be unlikely cause you lose many relationship points with some of the girls if you flirt with others. Especially in front of each other... for example, Amanda... if you flirt with her, you realtionship with Felicia is nearly out of the window. And there are other examples too...

Anyway, i like the game so far, was my first playthrough. Its a little bit short, but its a new one. The English ist not so good, but at least its not very bad. Cause the dialogues are a little bit "plain" there is no big problem with the english i would say... could be better, but who am i to judge? Not my native language either and there are tons of games out there with engrish thats just ridiculous.

Renders are decent, Animations are bad... just dont do any if youre not good at it. Like this its more disturbing than a plus to the game i would say. I dont mind if there arent any animations. But if you add them to it... they have to be good to not be annoying.

I really really like how sensual the MC and the girls are with each other, especially Felicia and the MC... this kind of cuddling and caressing is a thing that comes way too short in most of the games... i mean, most of the games have love as a topic, but besides sex nad kissing they dont show these kind of affection to another, there are more ways to caress each other than kissing and sex, like in this game, i really like that fact... just alittle stroke on a arm and something like that can be more erotic than right going at it. Especially if the realtionship is so special between father and daughter (and on top of that a virgin daughter too) its way more realistic like that, i like that.

Its a little bit irritating that the three sisters doesnt look anything like sisters... They are way to different to be sisters i would say. The bodys and faces are so different, they cant be related i would say. But i get it, the DEV wants to feed every monkeys taste here... so nevermind. Can oversee this.

I really like the different personalities though. But you have to be consequent in this. So far its working i would say... Chloe is a little bit jumpy in her emotions, but thats ok, her background fits for that.

I hope you have a plan for the game unlike "my new family" cause there was no plan... its just going on and on and on without really progression or character development and you just have to say yes to every girl, its getting boring, i dont play that anymore. You are inspired by this game, but that doesnt have to end in the same mistakes.

You have a good start here, i will wtach it, but will wait some updates til i come back for more. Thanks for sharing, keep it up, it has good potential.

Last edited:

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
I mean even some dialogues were almost identical (could be even word for word, would take time to check). For example what I remember was something along the lines "are you trying to get into my sister pants? I will let you know that it wont work, she is a big prude". Ofc it isnt exact quote but my new family had like pretty much identical line (like word for word). Dev admitted himself that his work was influenced a lot by My new family etc. But since it was changed, it shouldnt be a problem anymore.

edit: sorry but got another question: is that I MOD incest patch? if yes, does it work for 0.4 version? cuz seems it was made for 0.3

Last edited:

bottomfeeder

Oct 6, 2017
I've rejected the girls multiple times trying to play one path as just a good father but it keeps forcing me into a sexual relationship with them so what's the point of offering me the choice to turn them down if you won't let me? I hate that! :mad:

Two morons that can't read

Last edited:

moose_puck

Sep 6, 2021
Besides the fact that a guy is returning to his family, i dont see any similarities to MNF.
Are you going by memory or did you check? Because I reloaded MNF (1-14) and played it last night right through and the script is a complete copy over ... at least for the current content of this game. Here, this is just the first 5 mins again....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The text has been changed, sure, and some of the above are things you might expect in most games - but it's the fact that they happen exactly in the same order and in the same context for both games. It's 100% obvious they just followed the same script for the first part of this game. In fact, I thought that MNF and this game were made by the same dev when I first started going through the script.

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
IT DID THE THING! OMG, IT REALLY DID THE STEREOTYPICAL SHIT ARC! WHY?!
The "erm let me make your beautifull artfully made braids and turn it into the most basic bitch, grabbed the first model of the 3d assets site, garbage." And that in like 20 second screen time. And with EXPLICIT mention of her being traditionally cute.
That shit makes me want to jump of the games because that means that what ever good they produced character wise can be flipped like that.
God damn. Now 80% of my investment is on the line all the time.

KopNob

Aug 14, 2019
If it atleast was a good hair model. But no, it the frizzy one that to busy and was never a good choice. Makes her look like borderline 30 too. Straight up Karen.

edit: Oh god. It keeps her icon too. So we always know what we have lost.

edit again: AND THERE IS ANOTHER ONE?! Just leading them to the slaughter. You think you play a wholesome little incesty harem game and boom: braid/pigtail genocide. The humanity!

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 76 Votes