Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I hope there is someone other than Ricoh who writes a wt-mod for ver. 0.4 ?!
:unsure: :mad: :mad: :rolleyes:

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Most or all your questions are answered by reading the first 10 lines of the game ...
The mc is 19 when he falls in love with the mother who has already 3 daughters ...
1 year later the mother dies and mc cares for the children
then mc goes to prison for 16 years
(the math here does not work since 1 + 16 = 17 years later)
It makes perfect sense if you have the MC take care of the girls for one year after the mother died before he goes to prison.

litttle side coment , the game is good AND as it was chp 1 , dont be OR TRY TO BE THE LEAST you can as many of other developers THAT beging adding side characters one after other , without developing the FIRST ONES , the ONES wich one you sold the game idea . ... we know that si WHAT EVERYBODY does, but it ENDS killing much of the game , FOCUS , ... if after you want add more chars we do , I MEANT 3 main girls were fine , then spawned 2+ and now dont know if more will spawn ... Develop first , add after ... well whatever they never do
So in your opinion it's unrealistic that people always meet new people. Mmmkay...

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I still havent figured out how the algorithm works that kicks me out when playing a bastard hellspawn

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
I still havent figured out how the algorithm works that kicks me out when playing a bastard hellspawn
If you have bad rep with all 3 of them, you are kicked out of the house like the douchy invader you are playing as. If you are good with at least one of them, you stay in the house and get to be an asshole to the rest of the girls however much you like.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
It makes perfect sense if you have the MC take care of the girls for one year after the mother died before he goes to prison.
Imagine yourself take care of some 3,4 and 5 yr old (whatever), FOR ONE YEAR, and then don't see them before after 16 years. There would be no foundation for any tight familiar (family) bond. It's like total strangers, and that is where the flaw in the story is.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Imagine yourself take care of some 3,4 and 5 yr old (whatever), FOR ONE YEAR, and then don't see them before after 16 years. There would be no foundation for any tight familiar (family) bond. It's like total strangers, and that is where the flaw in the story is.
I was talking about his age discrepancy that isn't a discrepancy at all. 1+1+16, not 1+16, simple as that. I didn't say a single word about anything you're saying.

really a update with nothing new?
You 'really' should read a thread before posting. Stop using outdated mods. If you overwrite a new script with an old script, you don't get new content.

bozoplace

Dec 7, 2019
I just added the script to v4.0 and now I am the dad and the girls are daughters

Make sure to rename the file after downloading to just "script.rpy"

Not 1476501_script.rpy

Reactions: Xtmr61
3.70 star(s) 77 Votes