Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Ok.. Why.. Make a game via Patreon with step daughters.. That makes no sense without blood..

I recommend a move to Subscribe Star and that the dev go back to the drawing board for the story..

While I like incest games.. I'm just going to ignore this for now..

Plus I'm pretty sure this missing tags.. Virgin and Harem for one..

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
If you think about it must have come as a surprise when he turned on the tv and saw Tom Brady still winning championships 16 years later, considering that he supposedly is an NFL fan some dialogue would've been nice. I would do whatever it takes to get reinstated in prision in his place.

Also, it's not really worth complaining the obvious recemblance to the other VN, it was wrote with the same dialoges and everything, made that way deliberatly. I don't think it is be the best path to take but well... decisions, decisions

recreation

pure evil!
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 10, 2018
I don't get it, why do you have to copy a whole game? Taking parts of it to make your life easier, or taking inspiration is okay! but the whole script? What the fuck? It's literally a copy and people even support it?
And then reviews noting this get deleted? Are you serious? I honestly thought this would get handled a little better, especially after the last time someone literally copied a game...

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Made an incest patch. Just removed those "step" shits. It has RIC0H's WT Mod included. It won't work with all versions. I have to update every version.

PS: I didn't read the whole script. Looks like I have to edit a whole lot to make it incest. I'll try to do this from next version.
Carefully_He's_a_Hero.jpg

Thank you for you work.

And good luck to the dev as well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkAssassin

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
now peeps talking about another game in this thread. RIP.
lets face it. this is not the 1st time somebody ripping others. yes, the dev is stupid enough to say this game is inspired from other game. from what i see, all he did is ripping the script to made the game looks much better than the game that came with original script. but dev also need to fixed his grainy background render. that is ugly man.
16 Years Later v0.1 - Walkthrough Mod v0.3

Features:
Highlights the best choices in green
Shows bad choice scenes at the end​
Adds an Incest choice (daughters or stepdaughters)​

Download: Workupload

tyvm sempai!

Last edited:

ArtKing22

Jun 16, 2017
you know the problem is that when i started the game
and saw the first dialogues
i already knew whats gonna happened next
so its not fun if you already know what will happened
i might enjoy it if i hadn't played my new life
but we both know its too good of a game to miss
and im sure 90% of the people here have played it.
thats why we don't like the fact that it was similar to another game we already have played
so you need to consider that in the future updates.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
yeah its obvious to me, many many dialogues are just copied from my new family, not even a little bit edited. That is really a no go, dont know about copyrights around here though, but Killer7 should do something about this. Hopefully it will not be rewarded.

Kew Ball

Jun 8, 2021
Some of the script issues may not be typos but may in fact be unedited copies of script from MNF...not sure. MNF (My New Family by Killer 7) seems to literally be the template used for this game...like almost every single line of dialogue is a direct copy from MNF. So it may not be a language translation issue, but a missed conversion issue.
I haven't had a chance to check that one out yet, but what the hell looking for it now.

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
I just replayed This game with new renders. Except for the models and background (basically renders) every dialogue is almost same. Oh, and the roles are interchanged. In this MC is father, whereas in This Game MC is son. All are same I felt. I hope the content changes in the next update. P.S : personal opinion, may differ with others.

Reactions: Killer7

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
I just replayed This game with new renders. Except for the models and background (basically renders) every dialogue is almost same. Oh, and the roles are interchanged. In this MC is father, whereas in This Game MC is son. All are same I felt. I hope the content changes in the next update. P.S : personal opinion, may differ with others.
Not only you, we all are saying that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Belzeebub$
3.70 star(s) 77 Votes