Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
1.01.400 as well
Then I think you should check the files you downloaded. Open it properly, may be there were some missing files. Also, most importantly I have seen many times the app crashes, donot give up easily, keep trying to open the game. If after all these attempts it does not open, then I guess you are out of luck my friend. I played it fine. Though you cannot name the MC, or the daughters I carried on with default names. Best of luck.

Reactions: alpharenji2

Sentinel_Au

Jan 12, 2018
My post got taken down
this is a good game with great graphics.
but this game has a similar story of My New Family just turned around a bit except you swapped Lucy with cat ears and tail for another girl with tattoos and a scar.
I am not giving you any crap about it and i am glad the graphics are better i really hope you move away from that story line and i am glad it has no cousin and auntie in it as well it become a handful with all the people he had.
Keep up the good work and i will see where this goes

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
It is ripped directly from MNF...if you follow the kind, "fatherly", route. Never played the mean route in MNF and didn't do it here either, don't know if they are the same, but the "nice" path is an almost word for word replica.
Never played the mean route either but I doubt Killer would have made any rape scenes.

Reactions: Horagen81

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
im still going trough the game but i got one big issue, mc is talking to his stepdaughters about his prison time, but Tegan is talking about her aunt refering to her as a male (him, he.. -> i asked him..... in the end he just said...)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
im still going trough the game but i got one big issue, mc is talking to his stepdaughters about his prison time, but Tegan is talking about her aunt refering to her as a male (him, he.. -> i asked him..... in the end he just said...)
It's a common mistake for devs that don't have English as their native language.

I've seen it in a hell of a lot of games, everyone his a he. Think it might be the translator they use auto correcting.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Never played the mean route either but I doubt Killer would have made any rape scenes.
That may well be true...nevertheless, the "kind" route is a nearly exact replica to MNF...to the point that much of the dialogue is an exact match. If this were music then this game would be a MNF cover song, like GNR doing sympathy for the devil...if even that good.

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
It's a common mistake for devs that don't have English as their native language.

I've seen it in a hell of a lot of games, everyone his a he. Think it might be the translator they use auto correcting.
This could also be because the dialogue is copied from MNF where the Mother (becca) was talking about the MC's father (Martin).

Shinoera

Jan 13, 2019
I shouldn't open my mouth as I didn't play either of these games, but as I'm a proud asshole who eats popcorn watching people flame each other, here I am. :sneaky:

It's already the second or third review that is deleted. I think at least 2 reviews with 1 star just got sent to the shadow realm. I know it's tough to deal with negative reviews when you're just starting out, but at this point, if you really want to get rid of negative reviews, the only solution is to "start the story over again" by changing some parts of it, which is possible to do while keeping the same renders. For example, adapting the game's script to change interactions between the characters or changing choices and their outcomes. Changing the synopsis (and maybe game title) can also be another idea for a fresh start, while the game would still be influenced by MNF :unsure:

@Wetdreamwalker. You should have been completely frank from the beginning (I mean directly in the description of your game) because generally, those who are really offended aren't the developers of the "copied" games but the fans who defend them, and the more the reviews will be deleted, the more it will be difficult to make them change their mind (but it's maybe not even you that deleted the review, so I dunno). It will probably even make the situation worse if reviews continue to be deleted.

In a way, I hope I could help you (y)

Reactions: Killer7

Shinoera

Jan 13, 2019
View attachment 1342908

It's the moderators who delete the reviews not the developer.
Very cool, I will shut my mouth then since I never rated anything, I didn't know this, my bad. :sneaky:

That said it doesn't really change anything about the result of deleting reviews I think (since most people don't post reviews, and aren't even on the discord, most people will think it's the dev) :unsure: And for the second part, you missed my point. I'm saying that a difficult start can block many people even in the future (by seeing the first messages) to download the game even if it changed for the better. Moreover, for now, the game is like this, and saying that it will change (like you quoted from the dev), doesn't change the game, this isn't a valid argument to defend it x) At least not right now

Reactions: Killer7

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
The funniest thing about this whole thread . . .
If people would read existing comments, instead of assuming they've made an original observation, we'd still be on page 1.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The funniest thing about this whole thread . . .
If people would read existing comments, instead of assuming they've made an original observation, we'd still be on page 1.
But did you know that it has a striking resemblance to another game?

How would we get this information is EVERYBODY didn't repeat it?

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Okay okay, sure sure, plagiarism here and plagiarism there. It's really a game based on community college ethics. But what I'm really trying to find out is:

Did the Dev also copy all those "useful" and "informative" end of the day summaries of the events you just went through the like the original My New Family? Nothing like the MC monologuing about events that just happened.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Made an incest patch. Just removed those "step" shits. It has RIC0H's WT Mod included. It won't work with all versions. I have to update every version.

PS: I didn't read the whole script. Looks like I have to edit a whole lot to make it incest. I'll try to do this from next version.
If you want to just remove the step as in the word, you can use word/line replacement. that way you don't have to edit the script itself. but just certain words or lines. (also makes it semi-work for new updates).

From memory, the Amnesia patch worked in that fashion if you want a patch file to reference.

Aug 7, 2021
Ah the familiar feeling of having a big dick daddy at home but not being able to do anything about it. Well i can in a game lol these games are awesome wish fulfillment lol

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020

Hehe, yeah might be, but what i dont fully comprohend, is when a he in the same sentence becomes a she and back lol

example: Me and my wife went to therapy; She said "she can't get it up" i said "he is never around when it doe's." :sneaky:
hehe

Lola Adjani

May 28, 2018
For me, mediocre writing and basic coding is easy. But, even pathetic artwork is beyond my capability.

If I write an original script and "be inspired" (wink, wink . . . nudge, nudge) by these renders, will people pay me? :sneaky:

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes