Trikus

May 31, 2020
The update ends with Felicia in the bathroom after a date with Emma and you either say good night (romance path) or you take lewd photos of her (rude path). If you got either of those endings, congratulations that is the end of the game as of now. The update 8 thing is because the walkthrough mod simply didn't change the message that displays at the end. If you want it to say update 10, you can put this file in your game folder.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I came inside her after sex, but in this conversation she says that I'm glad I restricted myself and didn't come inside.
Game1.png

but in the next dialogue she understands that I came inside.
Game2.png

Trikus

May 31, 2020
I came inside her after sex, but in this conversation she says that I'm glad I restricted myself and didn't come inside.
View attachment 2558402

but in the next dialogue she understands that I came inside.
View attachment 2558403
The if statement looks for the variable d8crampie to be 1 but they forgot to actually make d8crampie to be 1, not 0 (I added it on line 3327).

1681930937887.png

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
April 18, 2023:
I will be updating the mod for v10.1, but it will take me a day or two, please be patient. Thank you.
Thanks for spending the time on the mod.

But why the hell do you use MEGA to host a file of a few hundred kilobytes? You can attach it to the post, making it much easier to download. And using MEGA you risk that some people cannot even download it due to bandwidth limits.

The Chef

Sep 4, 2018
i downloaded the new update/eps but it say this is the end of eps 8 is there more or am i missing something?

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
first let me say I like the game. However a few things do bother me about this game. 1st: lets start with Vanessa and Hanna... they do not look related at all (mother looks Hispanic or Italian, and daughter looks Irish) but maybe the father looks more like the daughter... 2nd: Petra looks older than Tegan, but they went to high school together. (not a big deal just my thoughts).

ok now to my biggest problems with the game, not much sex. MC has been in prison for 16 years, I am not saying he would act much different with the daughters, but the guy would be looking for some action being around all those sexy girls. And he would not be submissive to any girls (otherwise he would have been someone's bitch in prison)

I know most of the developers have no idea what prison is like, but any MC that has been to prison for 16 years is going to be hard and will not take any shit from anyone. If he is with a woman and gets he off... he is going to get his, or he will tell her to fuck off (and that will be the end of that) I am not saying he would rape her but he would be really pissed off.

well anyway I hope to see the MC get a bit harder, and start getting some pussy he can fuck.

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
I think tegan doesn't understand how much of a friend petra actually is. She thinks petra is a narcissistic bitch, but when in need she let tegan spend the night. You wouldn't ask to sleepover nor would she allow it if you weren't actually friendly.

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
ok now to my biggest problems with the game, not much sex. MC has been in prison for 16 years, I am not saying he would act much different with the daughters, but the guy would be looking for some action being around all those sexy girls. And he would not be submissive to any girls (otherwise he would have been someone's bitch in prison)

I know most of the developers have no idea what prison is like, but any MC that has been to prison for 16 years is going to be hard and will not take any shit from anyone. If he is with a woman and gets he off... he is going to get his, or he will tell her to fuck off (and that will be the end of that) I am not saying he would rape her but he would be really pissed off.

well anyway I hope to see the MC get a bit harder, and start getting some pussy he can fuck.
damn, prison experience must be tough, everyone becoming a hard nut. I've never been to one, so I'm disappointed prison makes people worse. Not to get into politics but personally, I think prison should help people rework themselves to better fit into society, like those fancy Scandinavian prisons you hear of, not make them sexist brutes that can't keep their dick in their pants.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
damn, prison experience must be tough, everyone becoming a hard nut. I've never been to one, so I'm disappointed prison makes people worse. Not to get into politics but personally, I think prison should help people rework themselves to better fit into society, like those fancy Scandinavian prisons you hear of, not make them sexist brutes that can't keep their dick in their pants.
again you have no clue, but I never said they are sexist brutes (those are your words). And it is just a game, not reality so if the developer wants to make a long-timer be all soft and fuzzy that is his right to do so. I was just giving my thoughts, you don't like it, well that is your right also... but don't put words in my mouth.

Reactions: Xythurr
3.70 star(s) 75 Votes