Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Sixteen Years Later Ep 10.1 with IC patched WT by TheSidewinder
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple and large)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega
Updated my Android port to Ep 10.1

Reactions: panda0012345

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Man this game. I want to be strict but all i get is being an asshole... I mean, how can MC talk about being a good parent when he doesnt care what the girls have to talk about their emotions etc? The only time MC seems to care is in the actual lewd scenes. Outside hes just a jerk to the girls...

I started in game mode and quickly changed to story mode and even there i skip most of the text and only read the scenes.

Its more or less good for a fap but the rest is meh.

Besides this it seems that IC patch doesnt work in story mode. There its still stepdad...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Man this game. I want to be strict but all i get is being an asshole... I mean, how can MC talk about being a good parent when he doesnt care what the girls have to talk about their emotions etc? The only time MC seems to care is in the actual lewd scenes. Outside hes just a jerk to the girls...

I started in game mode and quickly changed to story mode and even there i skip most of the text and only read the scenes.

Its more or less good for a fap but the rest is meh.

Besides this it seems that IC patch doesnt work in story mode. There its still stepdad...

I'm not too sure you read the disclaimer for the incest patch.

NOTE: I only edited the "Game Mode" files, I did NOT edit the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.

Reactions: Gojii and Dudlbert

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Aaaah, thx for that! Still was the least what bugged me about the game :D
Think he only did that because most will probably will want the full experience, read mode like you say it's just straight fap. It's more enjoyable in game mode, granted you are not that fond of the game, so probably would not make too much of a difference.

Reactions: Dudlbert

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Is it me or does the story mode kind of cheat? I cant find a way in game mode to play the full rude route... Even following the choices of story mode step by step i get a game over pretty fast...

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Am I doing something wrong? I can't acces the settings of the game or even save the game progress. I've been searching for solutions on this forum, but couldn't find any.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Would have loved this if the dad was a real fat old creep that to everybodies horror were set free upon his girls and the world after 36 years in a prison for the pervert because of some technicality loophole in the law, this is too vanilla for me:devilish:
"This game doesn't have my niche fetish, so I don't like it." Why you even bothering commenting that, that's kinda weird. :KEK:

There's like 2138231789 such games with similar things. Tag search is your friend, bro. This aint the game for you it seems. No baiting here, just saying you won't be finding your niche here unfortunately on your end. Kinda funny reading that tbh. :LUL:

Also it feels like the only way to get dubs is to do the "kind route" with mild assertive takes when possible.

Refusing Petra at first and not taking her money later and just fucking leading to her possibly mob boss dad helping you would be kinda based because MC would have a spine.

Would be a cool path to have MC able to have total gigachad harem end if he gets everyone's positive values high enough with a few event checks

Refusing petra money + still hitting it = mob dad helps solve thug kid problem out of approval of MC being principled gigachad, but makes him give him a grandkid as the "price" (have to initially nut outside Petra as a flag for the boss making MC his heir to his operations) would bea pretty cool plot route imo.

Enjoying this one itsactually pretty good with the implied stories. I'm a bit annoyed that saving the one girl from being raped by Brad that kicking him in the ribs or head seems to have zero impact on the plot other than reducing her points. Wish kicking him in the head made him more scared of MC when he gets jumped later, like less willing to hit him, cuz he's a little bitch without backup afterall.

Last edited:

Edd175

Sep 1, 2017
Does anyone know what can I do?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day11script.rpy", line 3301, in <module>
NameError: name 'd11emmadate' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "day11script.rpyc", line 3301, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/day11script.rpy", line 3301, in <module>
NameError: name 'd11emmadate' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
16 years later! episode10.1
Mon Apr 24 10:37:58 2023

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
I feel like there's a weird order in the read mode where I picked the rude man route and in the Vanessa route after the MC confronts her about the box and she comes over to sunbathe and she talks about Petra even though we haven't talked about her before and like she wasn't angry with us for the punishment I feel like that's the romance route mixed in there.

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
Yeah, in read mode the rude path is mixed with the romance path stuff. It's making things pretty inconsistent. Kind of annoying.

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes