jjavier

Nov 8, 2022
I just found this game, I'm going to play it, and I would like to know if it is still updated regularly or give up?

Icône de validation par la communauté

americanonly

Jan 31, 2022
View attachment 1340210

Overview:
This is a simple game. A man of great fate returns home to his three stepdaughters after 16 years in prison. The girls have grown up. The man soon realizes that he feels more for the girls than paternal love. Be kind or be strict. It's up to you to get the girls ...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-19
Release Date: 2023-04-10
Developer: Wetdreamwalker - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Episode 10.1
Language: English, Italian, Spanish, French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Other:
COMPRESSED*
Extra: * -
Official Walkthrough Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1798592 View attachment 1798591 View attachment 1798590 View attachment 1798589 View attachment 1340213 View attachment 1340214 View attachment 1340215 View attachment 1340224 View attachment 1340225 View attachment 1340226 View attachment 1340232
I like your game, the storyline as it is, is nice. It started the action building a little too fast, but it's fine. The issue is all the other interests the main character is building. You should have had him focus on his daughters, as them finding out about each other and the relationships, will be hard enough to manage.

• Red Heart
Reactions: KamuranGUCUK

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I like your game, the storyline as it is, is nice. It started the action building a little too fast, but it's fine. The issue is all the other interests the main character is building. You should have had him focus on his daughters, as them finding out about each other and the relationships, will be hard enough to manage.
Crazygamer43 isn't the developer of this game, but an uploader (and compressor and moderator). The developer is Wetdreamwalker, whom I've now mentioned (i.e., linked their username). Quoting the OP is unnecessary. WDW does look at this thread from time to time, so they will still see your thoughts about their game. But FFR, you can just post without quoting the OP, since doing that usually doesn't really accomplish much.

Reactions: Walter Victor

MikesDK

Apr 10, 2023
got to ask, is this another one of those games like my new familie where the options will destroy the story, like if you click no to any of the girls?

I can deal with all the errors in spelling and missing letters, or when someone leaves they say hi mc hi daughter insted of bye, shit happens, but noticed already that MC is saying he went to work for petra and a daughter also ask about MC working for petra, and i have 0 clue what on earth they are talking about i turned down petra first time i saw her, and yet it feels like the story goes on like i got something to do with her even working for her???

If thats how it works then there really shoudent be any options just make it a kenetic story, just as my new familie should have been.

Last edited:

try2trust

Mar 31, 2021
which women are not to be messed with in order to keep all three daughters?
Be nice to all of them and you enjoy everyone, especially avoid telling the truth when the scenes are in front of the daughters for other characters as you need your daughters till the end to enjoy the game. If you are using the walkthrough then it will be easy for you to decide when to click a minus score and a plus score. unfortunately there is recommended options are not there on every choice, so you need to take the call. the best part is you can always go back n play the different option if you have already saved the game. So chill n enjoy.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
wait is the game complete i seen dev put in a request for a completion tag
No, this isn't complete. The latest Patreon posts (that SonsOLiberty linked) show Episode 11 is being worked on. Also having played through current content, I can confirm this definitely does not feel even remotely complete. There's still plenty of story to go, as far as I can tell.

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes