LokkenJP

Jan 22, 2018
Best way to experience both paths fully and see the differences for yourself is to have three playthoughs, the "regular" one in the classic Story Mode, and then two on Read mode with the Love and Rude paths. This way you can play each update without missing anything.

The Story Mode will probably mix a bit of both (again, depending on your choices), but the Read Mode paths contains as far as I can tell all scenes and the "pure" script from each path (as its a "kinetic novel" mode without any meaningful choice to take).

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
I just finished latest version, but the communicate at the end said it was end of episode 8. While game and this hread both say it's ep.10.1. Is this some kind of bug, or are numbers just messed up somewhere?

KnightOwlSC

Oct 12, 2021
What I'm confused about is how the game has been around for so long and have a decent following yet still doesn't have anyone helping the dev with the English? It's soooo bad it completely takes you out of the game every few lines of dialog..

pablo25

May 17, 2018
well?... it says episode 10.. but when i am playing the download (yesterday download) then after episode 8, it ends...

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
well?... it says episode 10.. but when i am playing the download (yesterday download) then after episode 8, it ends...
That's just a wrong image. The actual content goes til EP 10.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
That's just a wrong image. The actual content goes til EP 10.
But after this image game returns to the main menu. So was it suppose to continue, but it's bugged, or just this 'content end' image was supposed to be earlier?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
But after this image game returns to the main menu. So was it suppose to continue, but it's bugged, or just this 'content end' image was supposed to be earlier?
It returns to the main menu, because the latest Update (EP10.1) ended there.

Reactions: zaqrwe

FoolsBeGone

May 21, 2023
Very short intro with a lot of potential. The characters look great (especially the Blonde).

The three downsides that really stood out for me were; 1. Really bland generic backgrounds. Not a deal breaker by any means its still very early. 2. Very few renders. The few that are there kinda just go back and forth as you play. 3. This is the big one. I understand the creator isn't a native English speaker but the grammar, spelling, words used and sentence structure are borderline seizure inducing. Totally not trying to hate on the creator because I know its hard work, but this will definitely need help from a native English speaker to be playable.
Its nice to see constructive critisism rather than complaints. Kudos

Dec 7, 2017
I have not played this for well over a year, so I started a new game. Forgot there was such awesome babes and camel toe, especially Felicia. What a welcome home:
1687065369398.png

The camel toes led me to a recent image from Triple Ex by Azrayal:
1687065579677.png

The jury rests me lord...............

Banana69fr

Feb 19, 2022
Grand roman photo 3D avec des choix pour avancer dans l’histoire. Vive la suite. Très bon travail merci pour le bon moment passé à y jouer.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
No news about the next update from the dev in three weeks where dev had said they took almost a month to relax really gives some sad vibes.

Had been dropping updates every other month looks like so hopefully the next part comes soon. Probably hurling this guy a sub to get it when it comes out, but.... been a few months no sign of when it'll come out. :confused:

• Sad
Reactions: Itamii and Blueray

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Grand roman photo 3D avec des choix pour avancer dans l’histoire. Vive la suite. Très bon travail merci pour le bon moment passé à y jouer.
Great 3D photo novel with choices to advance in the story. Long live the rest. Very good job thank you for the good time spent playing it.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Great 3D photo novel with choices to advance in the story. Long live the rest. Very good job thank you for the good time spent playing it.
Yes, thank you. But Banana69 should provide that himself, rather than having another user offer a translation. I also can go to DeepL or Google Translate. Not really the point. A new user should learn that early, because it's one of the rules of F95 (to which they agree when they sign up). I could start posting in Dutch around the site, but I'd also be violating that rule.

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes