SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Yeah with this pitiful developer, who in the beginning DID 2 X more renders more fast than now. last 4 updates are puf.

The usual they let time pass by

next update will be on 2024 if we are lucky♪
How many more threads are you going to make this exact same comment in?

As said above, the dev was on break/vacation, before that it was updated about every month, it never made it here as it rarely leaked.

And no, the next update will be in the next few months if not sooner, as they started episode 11.

Ah ok, thanks for the clarification.
If you go to the mod link...

This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.

If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

Last edited:

misticoo

Mar 3, 2022
Sorry for my bad English, I am using translator being Italian.

hello, congratulations on the game. the dialogues are too long. it would take a middle ground, because, too short makes the desire to play go away being immediately at hand, long make you tired after a while ti time. about this one criticism in the negative, it has a lot of positive. the story is engaging, the figures are beautiful. the diversity of the story according to the choices is great.

I understand that making up a story out of nothing is not very easy, that's why I appreciate your work very much. i like , sometimes, to write stories maybe I could give a cue to someone if they wanted ... who knows if you might be interested. i renew my compliments it is a beautiful game.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
April 20, 2023:
The mod is updated for game version 10.1 to fix an error in a label. Please redownload if you don't have Mod v1.1

EDIT: Some people have reported trouble with Mega, so I've attached the mod directly to the post since it's a small file.

This mod is an "ipatch" of the official walkthrough with some grammar correction, and minor adjustments (to the positive) in points awarded or lost.

If you want the walkthrough without ipatch, just download and use the official WT from the first page of this topic.

If you want the WT with ipatch, download and install my mod.

NOTE: I only edited the "Game Mode" files, I did NOT edit the "Read Mode files", nor the romantic/rude path files.
So, if you start a new game, be sure to choose Game Mode.
If you load an existing save, it has to be one that started in Game Mode.

Please let me know if you get any errors on that specific route through the game. Enjoy!

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

snip
TheSidewinder, what is the ipatch supposed to do? I still have loads of stepdaughters in the section of the game I happen to be right now. I haven't played since 8.3 or maybe earlier but when I call up saves near the end of what I have done so far I get the MC thinking about Felicia when she comes to his bed in the thunderstorm as a stepdaughter. And then later with the basketball scene on the couch. I am playing the compressed version and renPy looks like it made the new rpyc files for the 8 files in the patch.

Is there any way to tell if I am on the game mode versus the Read Mode?

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
TheSidewinder, what is the ipatch supposed to do? I still have loads of stepdaughters in the section of the game I happen to be right now. I haven't played since 8.3 or maybe earlier but when I call up saves near the end of what I have done so far I get the MC thinking about Felicia when she comes to his bed in the thunderstorm as a stepdaughter. And then later with the basketball scene on the couch. I am playing the compressed version and renPy looks like it made the new rpyc files for the 8 files in the patch.

Think read mode has all the girl's stats on the side of the screen. Game mode is like pure VN I believe, been awhile since I've played.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020

Did that compressed version already have my mod in it? (That's fine with me. Compressors/Porters are welcome to include it.)
But I don't know anything about compression so if it was included, I can't say what may be the issue.

But assuming the mod was added to the compressed version correctly, or you added it, it does sound as though you're in Read Mode (likely the Romance path) and not the Game Mode.

And remember that you have to use a save that was made when using a previous version of the game with the mod.

I can't recall a way to tell whether you're in one or the other, though. But try this... start a new game and choose Game Mode, then hit Ctrl or Tab to get the first few choice menus with Felicia and Tegan. Do the menus have highlights for the answers?
If not, then my mod hasn't been applied correctly (or isn't there at all).
If so, keep skipping to where you saw "step" anything. Does it still show? If it does, screenshot it if you can?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
That would explain it then. My mod adds the ipatching to the official walkthrough (along with some other adjustments). But I don't have an "ipatch only" version.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I was going to hold off unren-ing the game to see what is really up but I might put that on my schedule soon.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes