rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
wish i could see their patreon unfortunately don't have the funds for it. thats why i am here in the first place as this site provides good games for free with usually good story and game content untill the game is fully released and sold.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
wish i could see their patreon unfortunately don't have the funds for it. thats why i am here in the first place as this site provides good games for free with usually good story and game content untill the game is fully released and sold.
You can see it thought without paying.

Hi my Dear friends! I know that I have been a little out of touch in recent weeks. Unfortunately, I had to take a break to recharge
The next post is of the same.

Hi my Dear Friends! I know it's been a long time since I applied. I am extremely sorry about that. Unfortunately, I have been in a kind of c...
You already guess what that says without paying. And it was from August 6th and nothing since, so they are still mostly on break and not working on the game, as they said burnt out...so until there is a new post, consider it on hold.

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
You can see it thought without paying.

The next post is of the same.

You already guess what that says without paying. And it was from August 6th and nothing since, so they are still mostly on break and not working on the game, as they said burnt out...so until there is a new post, consider it on hold.
did not know patreon had free sections. thanks for the info. hope the dev gets back to the game and does not let the burnout decide for them as has been the case for some. well all we can do then is hope for a speedy recovery

Reactions: Punto

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
did not know patreon had free sections. thanks for the info. hope the dev gets back to the game and does not let the burnout decide for them as has been the case for some. well all we can do then is hope for a speedy recovery
Sometimes dev's post public posts, those 2 posts are not public, but you can see parts of the text, and they say they got burnt out and the next post is more of the same.

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
Sometimes dev's post public posts, those 2 posts are not public, but you can see parts of the text, and they say they got burnt out and the next post is more of the same.
oh damn that sux a lot. this one is a hidden gem i like it a lot already just started. he says he's burnt out is not a good sign. well i am not getting my hopes up that he will return to continue on it since so many developers abandon their games......was even tempting to supporting it because it's very good but then checked and it hasn't been updated in awhile........

Reactions: HUNUTAN

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
oh damn that sux a lot. this one is a hidden gem i like it a lot already just started. he says he's burnt out is not a good sign. well i am not getting my hopes up that he will return to continue on it since so many developers abandon their games......was even tempting to supporting it because it's very good but then checked and it hasn't been updated in awhile........
Yeah, no post on Patreon since then, so yeah, it's not looking so good atm.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Just wanted to check here if I did something wrong: I installed the ipatch and the walkthrough, but in read mode the ipatch doesnt work. Is it Game Mode exclusive, or did I install wrong?

Also, should I just choose all Nice options or all Rude options or should I mix them up?

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Just wanted to check here if I did something wrong: I installed the ipatch and the walkthrough, but in read mode the ipatch doesnt work. Is it Game Mode exclusive, or did I install wrong?

Also, should I just choose all Nice options or all Rude options or should I mix them up?
Yeah, the modder explicitly wrote, that he only changed the game mode files in his posting.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
Yeah, the modder explicitly wrote, that he only changed the game mode files in his posting.
Very well. In order to not lose any content, to get the same experience as Nice Guy Read or Bad Guy Read, should I stick to only one type of answer the entire playthrough?

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023

Screenshot 2.png
It says this when you start the game though I dunno what ""UNpleasant surprises"" it is referring to. So, mixed? Or mostly good and mostly rude for each individual girl?

Reactions: PervySageKem

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
View attachment 3000975
It says this when you start the game though I dunno what ""UNpleasant surprises"" it is referring to. So, mixed? Or mostly good and mostly rude for each individual girl?
It's because of that message that I am asking, but sometimes authors write that but dont actually mean it and the optimal path is to stick to one type of response. I'll try the game out and see, but I dont like missing content just because the author makes it weird to get...

Reactions: Gojii

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
It's because of that message that I am asking, but sometimes authors write that but dont actually mean it and the optimal path is to stick to one type of response. I'll try the game out and see, but I dont like missing content just because the author makes it weird to get...
I know what you mean. I did notice some oddities in the dialogue at certain times, it's not a perfect game for choices by no means. A rundown of what I did, I've finished the update all the way, I was mostly nice to Felicia and Tegan and it was very sweet. I liked it a lot. I was mostly rude to Chloe and to be honest it was pretty damn hot, I had a lot of fun with her too. I have been a dick to Tegan's friend I dunno her name, in my opinion it's nice and hot and she's a good slut. I was nice to Emma. I have been mostly nice to Felicia's waittress friend, I think Amanda is her name, she's hot and I like her though there was nothing yet with her sex wise by the time I got to the end of the update. I have been kind of a dick to Hiromi but not always. I avoided romance with Hannah and Vanessa I just didn't want anything from them personally. Try it all out for yourself but remember the game is not perfect so at certain times dialogue may be a bit odd or feel out of place. English is also not his first languge so it can be funny at times because of the bad English but also a little confusing at times to what is actually trying to be conveyed in certain dialogue.

WICKEDp4th

Before Alice went to Wonderland, she had to fall.
Donor
Sep 6, 2017
Very well. In order to not lose any content, to get the same experience as Nice Guy Read or Bad Guy Read, should I stick to only one type of answer the entire playthrough?
I prefer the good guy path and I only played that path, so I have no clue on that matter, sorry.

Reactions: tyrannicpuppy

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Weird... My phone says I'm in a different thread, based off of url bar, from the comments I'm seeing.

abdje019

Mar 20, 2023
If you reach negative points on all 3 main girl, then it's game over.
Keep one in positive or edit the script :)
so that's the unpleasant surprise? I wonder why it says don't be too much of a good guy then too? if they all love you too much means it's game over too?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
so that's the unpleasant surprise? I wonder why it says don't be too much of a good guy then too? if they all love you too much means it's game over too?
No, being totally good gives you some slightly more vanilla dialogue and (I think) scenes that are a bit tamer.
You only have to keep one of the 3 girls in positive points, or maybe "zero or above" points, don't remember offhand.

PervySageKem

Apr 12, 2020
No, being totally good gives you some slightly more vanilla dialogue and (I think) scenes that are a bit tamer.
You only have to keep one of the 3 girls in positive points, or maybe "zero or above" points, don't remember offhand.
I'm guessing the rude version is more for Male Domination, yes?

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes