BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
I've just started with the walkthrough and I'm a little confused. The walkthrough tells us which options increase or decrease points. But at the start of the game the dev tells us that we shouldn't always pick negative or always positive choices, because this will lead to bad outcomes. But how much is too much? What are the thresholds?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I've just started with the walkthrough and I'm a little confused. The walkthrough tells us which options increase or decrease points. But at the start of the game the dev tells us that we shouldn't always pick negative or always positive choices, because this will lead to bad outcomes. But how much is too much? What are the thresholds?
Basically, you have to keep at least one of the girls at positive points. If all three (Teagan, Chloe, and Felecia) go to negative points, it's a "game over".

Reactions: BigBlob69

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Basically, you have to keep at least one of the girls at positive points. If all three (Teagan, Chloe, and Felecia) go to negative points, it's a "game over".
Thanks :) I wish there was a proper written walkthrough because simply knowing changes in points really doesn't tell me the outcome of my actions. Like the game suggests you can pursue a maledom relationship with at least some of the girls by going for negative rather than positive points. But at the same time most of the negative point options seem to just be rejecting the girls. I don't know what I'm doing :eek: I guess I'll just mostly go for positive points with every girl...

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes