Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
I know that after dev rewrote the game a bit, it messed up the last patch, but damn this game definitely needs an incest patch, there is no man in the world who would take a woman with three kids, this is crazy. Especially considering that MC has not been around for 16 years, they are adult women, he didn't even raise them, he is nobody for them

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I know that after dev rewrote the game a bit, it messed up the last patch, but damn this game definitely needs an incest patch, there is no man in the world who would take a woman with three kids, this is crazy. Especially considering that MC has not been around for 16 years, they are adult women, he didn't even raise them, he is nobody for them
What are you talking about, no man would take a woman with three kids, are you sure to be human or maybe too young to understand :)
I took a woman with one child 16 years ago and i don't regret it and a friend took a woman with 5 kids 20 years ago and they are still together. It was quite a story, the father died at 30 during hollidays from a stroke, his wife was left alone with 5 yound kids but her step brother took care of the family and they married a few years later!
So you see, all men are not afraid of children!

And i could also give you another example from someone i know, who adopted 15 children, the woman could not have her own child so they started to adopt one and another one and .....

Reactions: JHorcoc6

Alex Lem

May 7, 2017
What are you talking about, no man would take a woman with three kids, are you sure to be human or maybe too young to understand :)
I took a woman with one child 16 years ago and i don't regret it and a friend took a woman with 5 kids 20 years ago and they are still together. It was quite a story, the father died at 30 during hollidays from a stroke, his wife was left alone with 5 yound kids but her step brother took care of the family and they married a few years later!
So you see, all men are not afraid of children!

And i could also give you another example from someone i know, who adopted 15 children, the woman could not have her own child so they started to adopt one and another one and .....
Adoption if a woman can't have children, this is a completely different matter, or if a couple in addition to their own children wanted to adopt another child, this is also cool, and it's also quite normal to accept a woman with one or two children, but with three?And not have another one of your own? Not everyone will agree to this, it's just a fact. Here on the site there is a game where the mc's wife dies and he stays with children, all her kids are from one night stands, and each child is from different men, and they did not have their own, this is nonsense, everyone laughs at it there

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Adoption if a woman can't have children, this is a completely different matter, or if a couple in addition to their own children wanted to adopt another child, this is also cool, and it's also quite normal to accept a woman with one or two children, but with three?And not have another one of your own? Not everyone will agree to this, it's just a fact. Here on the site there is a game where the mc's wife dies and he stays with children, all her kids are from one night stands, and each child is from different men, and they did not have their own, this is nonsense, everyone laughs at it there
Would you be shocked it i tell you that my mother in law had seven children with seven different fathers and that she started at 14.
Real life is sometime weirder than what you can find in those VN!
And would you be shocked if i tell you that i fucked my mother in law once in a one night stand before i met my wife, so when my wife presented me to her mother it was quite a shock for me as you can imagine. That woman was quite an evil minx when she was young.
But no, i did not have a child with my mother in law and i did not marry my daughter.:ROFLMAO:
So as you can see, an old guy like me has seen quite a lot of weird things in his life, good ones and bad ones.
Sometime i think i could make a VN with all i have seen in my life!

So that story of a guy taking those 3 girls as a stepfather dosn't seem so weird, i have many friends who where maried then divorced and who live now with another woman who already had children. It's quite a common thing today i don't know why you seem so reluctant to this idea.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I finished that game and i loved it, i loved the story even if there is a lot of drama, but it was well written.

But now i'm a bit worried about what will happen soon. I have met Vanessa the neighbour and her daughter.
A very beautiful woman, but i guess that this girls will cause the MC much trouble. Her dead husband was a police officer and another police officer, a friend of her husband is stalking her.
So guess what will happen when the stalker will learn about the MC fucking Vanessa, an ancient prisoner condamned for murder ?
I think he will get mad and will try to frame the MC for a crime, so the MC will go back in jail and his daughters will try to get him out or the MC will have to deal with him and kill him maybe !!

If that scenario really happen i will certainly stop playing, a little drama is ok but if we end up in a mess like that there is no fun anymore.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
So, restarted and not liking the new choice variables being switched from previous. If you look at Felicia's ass, you now lose points and previously, you gained points. Whoever's idea that was, not a fan. Might make a mod to return it to how it was previously. But, as it is, not a fan.

Edit:

Actually, I'm just not a fan now. The game was good, despite the heavy Engrish. Now, it's just not for me. I wish the dev well with this.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
Jul 18, 2017
16 Years Later v0.2 - Walkthrough Mod v0.2

Features:
Highlights the choices that increase points in green.​
Adds a Replay feature.​

thanks RIC0H , would you be able to create a setting that allows to change relationships or incorporate a separate IC patch within your mod zip file, if it's not too difficult that would be amazing otherwise no pressure (y)

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
IRL my cousin's wife cheated on him and they eventually got divorced, but for some reason I've never understood he keeps getting custody of her kids and raising them. One of them is actually his, but she has had 7 kids now and they all have different fathers. These were most likely all drunken one night stands since she has become an extremely unattractive woman. She is in and out of prison for various things and also rehab so can't raise the kids herself. I guess since her kids are all his daughter's half-siblings he feels obligated to them or something. He gets money from the state to help raise the ones that aren't biologically his since raising that many kids as a single parent would otherwise be quite difficult.

lyfsavor

Mar 31, 2020
Really enjoyed this, played to the end of V02. The renders are great, and the story is good. I'll be watching this one.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Just noticed something quite amusing, i just started to play My New Family today and i was quite surprised to see that the story of 16 years later is almost a copy with some changes, the stucture and even certain dialogues seems so close that i immediately went back to check and i was right!
I think the dev took a lot of inspiration from it.;)

Wetdreamwalker

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Just noticed something quite amusing, i just started to play My New Family today and i was quite surprised to see that the story of 16 years later is almost a copy with some changes, the stucture and even certain dialogues seems so close that i immediately went back to check and i was right!
Hi. You can read this at the beginning of my game.

Apr 29, 2021
Congratulations on noticing that but not noticing that it states this exact situation at the start of the game, AND in this forum thread if you went back a few pages.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
The first day is still too similar to MNF and while the second day is better the game has so many little things that I don't like starting with the step bull shit.

Whatamidooing

Apr 22, 2019
a weird bug where it crashes when I try to open either 32 or 64 bit versions...

I can run other renpy vns inside the virtual machine I use with no issue but this one I haven't got a clue

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes