longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
So I could show points on the choices, but people may end up going to a game over screen by select the wrong choice somewhere in the game.
Selecting bad choices = game over
Selecting both good and bad choices = can still lead to a game over
Yeah I mentioned that mechanic as I ran straight into the gameover, haha. I think the dev just needs to clarify at the start of the game that you can't go negative with all 3 girls, then it'll be on the player to decide what they want to do.

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Does anyone know the name of the track that is playing on the homepage? I heard it several times, but couldn't find it.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Icest patch. Save original script.rpy file just in case before over writing.
Might want to let people know that this will only work with my mod (since the game will throw an error due to the [mGR]'s on the choices).

Reactions: TritonSands

Seveas

Dec 21, 2017
Really liking the update so far, glad to see it making progress! Grammar is also a lot better now, albeit not perfect.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
You need to change it from murder to manslaughter. He would have never been charged with murder. He had zero intent. This would also help with your premise as the max for manslaughter is 8 years. With a 2 and 3 year old child there is no way they would have any emotional connection to him as they would have zero memories after only a year. Possibly the oldest would after a year, but usually that is too short of time to have an emotion attachment.

Last edited:

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I just finished playing the game. It's good so far, but I have some suggestions.

I think the MC should be able to spank Chloe, ideally with different options available in terms of harshness (in comparison to Maddie in Radiant, for example). Since the other girls don't seem to trust or like Chloe as much anyway the MC could possibly get away with doing quite a bit to Chloe without the other girls noticing or believing her or taking her side if she said anything.

Also, the MC could use what Vanessa said about her husband as a pretext to search her house for her. In so doing he could find something that he could use as evidence to blackmail her and/or Hannah so that he could punish Hannah too. So far, Hannah seems to be the only girl who might trust Chloe over the MC so it could be useful if the MC could pressure her into not saying anything.

Alternatively, the MC could use whatever he finds to blackmail that cop that Vanessa mentioned into helping the MC clear his name and then maybe get money from the government for being falsely convicted. That would allow him to support himself and to help Tegan pay her mortgage if there were any issues with it.

The MC could also have such a nice romance with Vanessa that she agrees to let him spank her daughter, Hannah, whenever he says its necessary.

Reactions: Abibliboop

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
Well, on Linux, removing the mod made the images show up. So not sure what's going on there.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Obvious MNF vibes but thankfully the Dev says so right out of the gate. Having said that i really enjoyed it, some fine tuning on the dialogue and character development and it could be a real winner. Loving the looks of all 3 "step"daughters especially Cloe, not sure why but really like her look. Looking forward to more.

doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Larry2000 I simply have to ask, how much of the script was written by you? Between the first version being a copy, the developer having issues with English and you being credited for stepping in, I really want to know whose work I'm reading and to which extent, because I like what I'm reading a lot.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
You hit the spot with absolutely gorgeous renders, add few more tags in there it's the 2nd update isn't it. Very high expectations here. Hate to see your efforts go in vain.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
Promising and so far, not terrible Engrish like so many games found here. One criticism so far(just made it to second day, morning), maybe certain feelings are a bit too fast. See attached...

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

...my character has been back less than a day, yet I am "always so nice to her?" She has "never sat so close", again, less than a day.

Last edited:

Benbon

Jun 25, 2021
Hello!
/Guess the game ? )Should show it but;I maybe to old to share any opinions...
carrry away.
Let's see about when things start to glow

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Larry2000 I simply have to ask, how much of the script was written by you? Between the first version being a copy, the developer having issues with English and you being credited for stepping in, I really want to know whose work I'm reading and to which extent, because I like what I'm reading a lot.
Thanks a lot! The general story, what the characters DO, the general dialogue, is by Wetdreamwalker. However, I massively changed the way ALL the text was presented. If I were to give you an example... Actually, I'll just take some text that I worked on. I don't think the Dev would mind :) For context, the MC just woke up from an "interesting" dream about Tegan and he tells her that he had a nightmare/weird dream.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the above is fairly simple. It communicates a lot of information (too much maybe), and it's a little stilted in terms of dialogue. I went in and tried not to change what needs to be said, but still enough to give a better more full conversation. I also gave a Tegan some dialogue that I felt would fit her personality. A caring person that is selfless but still teases her sisters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(oof found a typo while adding this)

I just cleaned up the language, added some personality and added a few extra lines that adds to the MC's past and relates to the new character. I did this to ground the characters to the world a bit more where prior the characters felt floaty. Where the original dialogue is serviceable to understand the situation, the new dialogue (I hope) gives a better feeling for the characters involved. While this example doesn't show the rewriting process as much, I think it's more understandable for sure. I did do a LOT of rewriting, so I'll take the praise where I can get it :D

3.70 star(s) 77 Votes