RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Just from reading through the thread, i haven't actually played the game yet cuz of the controversy, if u are using the mod, remove it. It doesnt work right now.
Please do not spread misinformation about my mod.
My mod works fine with the new update.

If you read up from your post you would clearly see that I updated the mod to work with the new update (post).

Reactions: kevjo76

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
So, a dev that keeps making things unworkable, probably means that at some point, saves won't work and we will have to start all over again. I guess it's better to find that out now after only playing 0.1. I can drop this now and not be frustrated later.
It wasn't the devs fault, the person that gave me the 0.2 script early didn't give me the updated 0.2 script (with the scene changes).
Can't really fault the dev for that.

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
I'm running on Linux, and it looks like the bulk of the images can't be found. Since UNREN doesn't work on Linux (noone to maintain it), I can't unpack the RPA to see if it is a capitalization problem. Please be aware on Mac and Linux that filenames are case sensitive.

Anyone else having issues with seeing the images?
Script: sylday2001
Image: SYLday2001

Some images are uppercase, but in the script they are lowercase.
Guessing that's your issue.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Another one. Why are three girls so popular?
Because devs these days aren't even creative enough to change the number of not-daughters in their reskined games. Not two, not four, it has to be three.

Just like the two sisters, older bitchy, younger sweet trope from those other incest games.

• Haha
Reactions: fz

Wetdreamwalker

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
So, a dev that keeps making things unworkable, probably means that at some point, saves won't work and we will have to start all over again. I guess it's better to find that out now after only playing 0.1. I can drop this now and not be frustrated later.
There was a compelling reason for the changes.

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018

If you read up from your post you would clearly see that I updated the mod to work with the new update (post).
I confirm, it works very well your mods.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018

...It was not intended to misinform. There was an issue with it and that has since been rectified. I guess I missed that detail. Anyway I edited my post, and sorry about that.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Firefox is giving off a virus warning for the file.
Haven't actually downloaded it and scanned it with a regular AV but just wanted to let you know
Google Chrome did not download it at all, Firefox was as slow as hell, finally tried Microsoft Edge and it works fine.

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
It wasn't the devs fault, the person that gave me the 0.2 script early didn't give me the updated 0.2 script (with the scene changes).
Can't really fault the dev for that.
You did say in the post that I replied to that the " dev might change the script again next update and completely mess it all up again"..................

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So this wasn't an actual version update, but just a rewrite of the first version? Aww.

Reactions: kevjo76

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
You did say in the post that I replied to that the " dev might change the script again next update and completely mess it all up again"..................
The dev might change it, I have no idea if they will or not.

The change the dev made was a grammar fix (tweaked a fair bit of lines (for the better))

The issue was my incest option was integrated into the lines that were altered, the only person it negatively effected was me, not you.

Reactions: fz

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
Google Chrome did not download it at all, Firefox was as slow as hell, finally tried Microsoft Edge and it works fine.
Strange, whether it is the game or the mods, firfox has not reported anything and neither has avast. You may have your firfox security configuration to the max.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Most incest games bore me a bit when it's all nicey nicey and the daughters are really up for getting with the father and he's all like 'no no I can't you're my daughter' until they win him over. It is however super spicey if a father is being domineering and controlling and basically forcing his daughters into doing a bunch of degrading things for his pleasure. So the pictures with the girls crying on the banner definitely caught my attention.

I think it needs to be said at the start that you can't go into the negative with all 3 girls, it says "taking kindness or austerity to exaggerations can lead to unpleasant surprises" but that's really not clear... I didn't mind so much as I wasn't interested in the older one so I can have her as my token positive girl, but woulda liked a heads up and not had to start over.

The language doesn't flow quite right, but it's fine enough, and I get it if it's not the dev's native language I couldn't imagine making something in another one. The renders were good, I was surprised as it says the dev is using a potato laptop and I thought that wouldn't really allow for these kinda daz ones and honeyselect is the fallback that lowspec folks have to use.

I liked a good chunk of the cast. I've got a thing for sweet little innocent blondes with brunette eyebrows (dunno why that's important), and girls that look like they've made some bad life choices so the younger 2 daughters are right up my alley. I also thought the red-head and her anorexia plotline could be hot (I'm hoping that means she's kinda got those tight skinny abs, but dunno if game models allow for that).

So yeah overall I enjoyed it, I'm hoping it'll get appropriately dark on the strict paths, bit of a shame so far all the hotness is just in his dreams but it makes sense given how early on it is. I'm also hoping there won't be a bunch of stat annoyances where if you're going for the negative stuff you'll need to get it down enough but not too much without ever knowing what those values are until it happens... or else it'll be pretty annoying to play without a cheatmod where you can adjust them on the fly.

Edit: Oh and the menu is aligned too far up, it means the start button (or history during the game) overlaps with whatever the title of the page (like Preferences, Load, etc)

16 Years Later v0.2 - Walkthrough Mod v0.1
Given that for some negative values would be a good thing, then for a walkthrough I think it'd be most handy for it just to show what stat changes the options give, and then use the green highlighting to show if there's smut down that particular line so if people are be okay with losing (or gaining) some points to get it they can see it's there too.

Reactions: Larry2000

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Given that for some negative values would be a good thing, then for a walkthrough I think it'd be most handy for it just to show what stat changes the options give, and then use the green highlighting to show if there's smut down that particular line so if people are be okay with losing (or gaining) some points to get it they can see it's there too.
The issue with doing it like that is most of the choices look like this:

menu:
"I'll look at her ass.":​
scene sylday2053​
with Dissolve(0.5)​
$ chloelove -= 1​
if felicialove < 0:
if chloelove < 0:
if teganlove < 0:
jump gameover
mc "{i}If she wanted that... I'd love to lick that little round butt... damn it! Those thoughts again. What will happen to me if I keep thinking like that?{/i}"​
"I'm sorry!":​
$ chloelove += 1​
ch "Too late, asshole!"​
So I could show points on the choices, but people may end up going to a game over screen by select the wrong choice somewhere in the game.

Selecting bad choices = game over
Selecting both good and bad choices = can still lead to a game over

So it's easier to just say "pick this option".

This is also the reason I added a replay feature as it would allow you to see the bad options (since my mod takes you through the good options)

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes