RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
i don't know if game has problem or your mod but, after installing you wt mod almost all renders are missing
Hmm. will take a look.

-edit-

Seems it needs a complete overhall.

I was given the 0.2 script early so I could update my mod, but it appears that the dev has changed all of the scenes and I've not been given the newest version.
The rework might take a while to complete.

Last edited:
Reactions: xinkala

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
16 Years Later v0.2 - Walkthrough Mod v0.1
Updated
Mod no longer includes an incest option (due to the dialog being changed in 0.2 and it would take too long to rework the incest option)
The gallery will be updated/(added back) later, I just wanted to get the walkthrough out quick before messing around with a scene replay that'll take a few hours to redo.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
Updated
Mod no longer includes an incest option (due to the dialog being changed in 0.2 and it would take too long to rework the incest option)
The gallery will be updated/(added back) later, I just wanted to get the walkthrough out quick before messing around with a scene replay that'll take a few hours to redo.
soo you still gonna work on incest option right?

SevenCostanza

Mar 3, 2021
Updated
Firefox is giving off a virus warning for the file.
Haven't actually downloaded it and scanned it with a regular AV but just wanted to let you know

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
Firefox is giving off a virus warning for the file.
Haven't actually downloaded it and scanned it with a regular AV but just wanted to let you know
Yeah I know, it's because workupload links are starting to be shown as virus links.
I rather use workupload than any other host as you can see how many people have downloaded the mod (which makes it easier to know which mods I should stop/keep doing)

Reactions: Abibliboop

decker989

Apr 17, 2018

Features:
Highlights the choices that increase points in green.​
Adds a Replay feature. (Coming soon™)​

Download: Workupload

Features:
Highlights the choices that increase points in green.​
Adds a Replay feature. (Coming soon™)​

Download: Workupload

cant download because all my 3 antivirus claimed that the file is infected

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
cant download because all my 3 antivirus claimed that the file is infected
I attached it to the mod post, if you still cannot download it, then I cannot help you.

BOBJevent

Feb 23, 2020
I attached it to the mod post, if you still cannot download it, then I cannot help you.
Using the Workupload link in OP to download and it gets blocked by Chrome saying its dangerous? Will have to try the game without the WT Mod. :(

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
To the Dev,
In your main menu when i went to preferences the start button/ lettering was on top of the word Preferences

Sotak

Nov 9, 2017
Ok. After replaying with the "changes" I will say that the dialogue is a bit less awkward now, so that's a plus. But there is still a lot of identical or nearly identical dialogue to MNF plus the settings, staging, story arcs, and even some specific poses seem to still be copied from MNF. The characters names and appearances are different, but it still feels like J.J. Abrams remake of Star Trek 2. "Lets cast prettier people and jumble some of the stuff around and lets make Kirk die and Spock yell Khan this time." I am interested to see how different it can get from this point, but the first 3 days still seem painfully similar...even to adding the "Mary" and "Maddie" characters (neighbors this time...and "Mary" didn't just barge in and wake the MC up this time at least). Inspiration is good...players is not. This game is walking the line between the two and is heavily tipping toward plagerism (so much that it still crosses that line too often). Best wishes and hopes that it can become more of your own work soon and less of a "cover" of someone else's.

Reactions: drone4of2

dajunk12

Mar 2, 2018
I'm running on Linux, and it looks like the bulk of the images can't be found. Since UNREN doesn't work on Linux (noone to maintain it), I can't unpack the RPA to see if it is a capitalization problem. Please be aware on Mac and Linux that filenames are case sensitive.

Anyone else having issues with seeing the images?

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I'm running on Linux, and it looks like the bulk of the images can't be found. Since UNREN doesn't work on Linux (noone to maintain it), I can't unpack the RPA to see if it is a capitalization problem. Please be aware on Mac and Linux that filenames are case sensitive.

Anyone else having issues with seeing the images?
Just from reading through the thread, i haven't actually played the game yet cuz of the controversy, if u are using the mod, remove it. It doesnt work right now.

EDIT: nvm it works now. i was wrong

Last edited:

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
Probably not (as the dev might change the script again next update and completely mess it all up again)
So, a dev that keeps making things unworkable, probably means that at some point, saves won't work and we will have to start all over again. I guess it's better to find that out now after only playing 0.1. I can drop this now and not be frustrated later.

• Angry
Reactions: fz
3.70 star(s) 77 Votes