CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
7 May: QUICK UPDATE... I got the "ipatch only" mod done already, and it's linked at the bottom.
EDIT: Spotted an error in the "ipatch only" file, mod updated to v4.2 (and then 4.3)

NOTE: It might take a day or two for me to get the full walkthrough mod finished, but I definitely will get this updated. Please be patient. Thank you. :)

Let me know if you find errors.

For Game Episodes 4, 5.3, and 6.2 - I put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

Get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2

Get Ep 6.2 "ipatch only", and Combined mod at Mega:

(UPDATED 28 March)

(UPDATED 28 March)
SYL_Ep_6.2_Combo_WT_Mod_v3.2

Get Ep 7.1 "ipatch only" mod (full walkthrough is coming) at Mega:
(UPDATED patch to v4.2 then 4.3 to fix errors on my part - sorry about that)
Hey there, is there a way for you to remove the shitty game over screen when you got negative points on everyone? Is it just one variable or is it impossible to remove? You can't even play the game how you want to, you have to play it how the dev wants. It's very annoying.

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Quick question as someone about to play for the first time. Is it be possible to mix the paths? (Game mode obv) I.e. Be "rude" to one girl but "romantic" with another? Or is it a case of picking the one path and treat all the girls in the same direction?

cheers

CCrusader

Nov 29, 2020
Quick question as someone about to play for the first time. Is it be possible to mix the paths? (Game mode obv) I.e. Be "rude" to one girl but "romantic" with another? Or is it a case of picking the one path and treat all the girls in the same direction?

cheers
You can. You can be romantic with everyone, mixed romantic and rude but you can't be rude with everyone. Doesn't make sense but it is what it is.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Hey there, is there a way for you to remove the shitty game over screen when you got negative points on everyone? Is it just one variable or is it impossible to remove? You can't even play the game how you want to, you have to play it how the dev wants. It's very annoying.
With Unren.bat extract rpa files. In the game/*.rpy files, search and replace the lines "jump gameover" with "#jump gameover".
Fast and dirty solution.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I'm kind of nitpicking but can our ex-felon MC please not be forced to be a baby faced childs bitch by paying him $1500. I would lose all faith in the MC's ability to be a protector or anything else.

Also, in the park with Brad and the 2 hooligans and at the first sex-minigame I just get a shit ton of errors so idk if it's just me or if this is for others as well.

haile23

Jul 1, 2019
I'm kind of nitpicking but can our ex-felon MC please not be forced to be a baby faced childs bitch by paying him $1500. I would lose all faith in the MC's ability to be a protector or anything else.

Also, in the park with Brad and the 2 hooligans and at the first sex-minigame I just get a shit ton of errors so idk if it's just me or if this is for others as well.
I got the errors too... not sure if its because of the patch or because I chose game mode and not read mode...

novamarauder

Oct 3, 2018
I got the errors too... not sure if its because of the patch or because I chose game mode and not read mode...
From what I can tell, the errors occur because the script for game mode in d8 is buggy. There is a ton of variables in d8 that the scripts fails to define before it tries to use or change them. It gets worse in the petra sex scene because the script repeatedly tries to use minigame variables in the no-minigame path.

Until the developer revises the script to correct these bugs, you can often apply a fix by rolling back when the exceptions occur, then using the console to define the offending variables by setting them to 0 (it may be better to set the variable orgasm2 to 21+ or even 41+ instead, since it means you made Petra orgasm once or twice in the scene).

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
7 May: QUICK UPDATE... I got the "ipatch only" mod done already, and it's linked at the bottom.
EDIT: Spotted an error in the "ipatch only" file, mod updated to v4.2 (and then 4.3)

NOTE: It might take a day or two for me to get the full walkthrough mod finished, but I definitely will get this updated. Please be patient. Thank you. :)

Let me know if you find errors.

For Game Episodes 4, 5.3, and 6.2 - I put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

Get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2

Get Ep 6.2 "ipatch only", and Combined mod at Mega:

(UPDATED 28 March)

(UPDATED 28 March)
SYL_Ep_6.2_Combo_WT_Mod_v3.2

Get Ep 7.1 "ipatch only" mod (full walkthrough is coming) at Mega:
(UPDATED patch to v4.2 then 4.3 to fix errors on my part - sorry about that)
any eta for the wt mod? My intention is not to rush or anything just wondering

unnammed

Oct 28, 2016
I'd tell people to wait unless they can fix these variables themselves, it's doable but its pretty annoying. Oh and dev, just a tip for yourself come up with a better way to define these variables, otherwise it'll be hell for you as the game grows

Reactions: Vrijgeest

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Day 8 is a mess. So many undefined variables. Then the undefined sayers really snookered it.

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I'm pretty sure I declined Petra but in the meeting with her in her new house there talk like I had sex with her and as I said I declined her so it's a bit confusing when she said thanks that I did not cum inside her

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I'd tell people to wait unless they can fix these variables themselves, it's doable but its pretty annoying. Oh and dev, just a tip for yourself come up with a better way to define these variables, otherwise it'll be hell for you as the game grows
Defining on the hoof is not a good idea. A great weakness in Python.

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes