H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
I downloaded the game (pc - played on win10) from Mega, installed the ipatch and played it without wt. I got no errors.
I watched at every answers the points on the right site to grow.
Oh, i started with the last save from day 7- i think.

The only thing is maybe that i missed the anal scene (licking yes but not with the dick)?!

Reactions: TheSidewinder

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I see the myriad errors the game started throwing by the pool isn't a me problem. Guess I'll check this out when they are fixed/next release.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
From the OP, when does image 4 happen where a bare pussy is being gently touched?

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
8 May:
As many have noticed, day 8 (Episode 7.1) has problems. I will try to get this WT done as best I can, though.
Best guess for my having it working correctly at this point, would be tomorrow (Monday) some time, possibly Tuesday. I'll keep at it.

7 May: QUICK UPDATE... I got the "ipatch only" mod done already, and it's linked at the bottom.
EDIT: Spotted an error in the "ipatch only" file, mod updated to v4.2 (and then 4.3)

Let me know if you find errors.

For Game Episodes 4, 5.3, and 6.2 - I put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

Get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2

Get Ep 6.2 "ipatch only", and Combined mod at Mega:

(UPDATED 28 March)

(UPDATED 28 March)
SYL_Ep_6.2_Combo_WT_Mod_v3.2

Get Ep 7.1 "ipatch only" mod (full walkthrough is coming, but see above) at Mega:
(UPDATED patch to v4.2 then 4.3 to fix errors on my part - sorry about that)
This may be in the base code but then again, it could be in the ipatch I applied.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/day08script.rpy", line 3, in script
    if emmameet == 0:
  File "game/day08script.rpy", line 3, in <module>
    if emmameet == 0:
NameError: name 'emmameet' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/day08script.rpy", line 3, in script
    if emmameet == 0:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/day08script.rpy", line 3, in <module>
    if emmameet == 0:
NameError: name 'emmameet' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
16 years later! episode7.1extra
Sun May  8 23:03:44 2022

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
After digging in further....

I suspect my problem stems from getting an early copy of the game that wasn't quite right, because I just did a fresh install of the game from a new download off the dev's Patreon page, extracted the rpa files, and those "missing variables" are now there.

I can't say yet that ALL of them are there, but all the "d8xxxxxxx" vars are in scripts.rpy of the new release (and are missing from the previous one) and I am about to check the other files.

Also, if you make a fresh install, don't use my (or anyone's) previous version WT mod.
And don't extract the new version into an old version's folder, always make a fresh install.
You might also have to start a new game though I can't tell for sure yet.

Last edited:

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
And don't extract the new version into an old version's folder, always make a fresh install.
It's so sad that that's something you have to tell people...

I have seen so many fucked up file paths.... :FacePalm:
A clean folder structure is something so easy and people still don't get it....

Reactions: KiraJames

viper217

Apr 18, 2020
Enjoyed this game, looking forward to more updates, the music is great and the female characters have a nice level of diversity rather than all being stacked like beachball smugglers.

Reactions: cully

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
After digging in further....

I suspect my problem stems from getting an early copy of the game that wasn't quite right, because I just did a fresh install of the game from a new download off the dev's Patreon page, extracted the rpa files, and those "missing variables" are now there.

I can't say yet that ALL of them are there, but all the "d8xxxxxxx" vars are in scripts.rpy of the new release (and are missing from the previous one) and I am about to check the other files.

Also, if you make a fresh install, don't use my (or anyone's) previous version WT mod.
You might also have to start a new game though I can't tell for sure yet.
So wt mod won't be updated for this version?

Nov 7, 2021
The game crashed when you visit Petra's house and the sex scene starts.
After Petra leaves and you finish talking to Emma the game glitches and you restart the poolside meeting with Vanessa. Even if you play through it again it just loops over and over.

Had to unzip a new copy and play it without mods to get past the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaegerking

ExcelExcel

Mar 6, 2019
The game crashed when you visit Petra's house and the sex scene starts.
After Petra leaves and you finish talking to Emma the game glitches and you restart the poolside meeting with Vanessa. Even if you play through it again it just loops over and over.

Had to unzip a new copy and play it without mods to get past the scene.
If you decide not to talk to Emma (ending her path) you can break the loop and continue, but there's like 1 more line of dialogue before credits hit for this build.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well as most people said the game crashes if you decide to play the minigame. Personnaly i hate minigame so having to play it VN way is better for me.
But the worse in this update is the crappy crime shitstorm that i see coming, the Brad thing and the kingpin thing form that family work proposal.
Can't we just enjoy a game with nice girls without having to deal with stupid bad boys or mafia crap ? :(

Wetdreamwalker

Game Developer
Aug 7, 2021
Thank you for trying the game. :) I hope that everyone will find a fun scene in the game. (Unfortunately, it is impossible to satisfy everyone 100%.)
I recommend everyone who experiences a bug to try to play without mods. (The mod maker has a hard job. Please be patient.)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thank you for trying the game. :) I hope that everyone will find a fun scene in the game. (Unfortunately, it is impossible to satisfy everyone 100%.)
I recommend everyone who experiences a bug to try to play without mods. (The mod maker has a hard job. Please be patient.)
It is a good game so far. Just the normal bugs and bumps along the way that happen in the course of development. I'm sure it will all smooth out in the time we have until the next release.

Reactions: Rufus225

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Guys I fixed the problem at the park by using Unren and extracting the rpa files. Errors went away after that.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
So this version is a downgrade?
See I have 5.3 from November 2021 and pretty much had sex with everyone in the house in that version. I did not play any versions in between 5.3 and 7.1.
Now I download version 7.1(still have 5.3 on a different drive)and can have sex with NO ONE in the house.

What gives?

NM. I think I had multiple bugs happening,and my game was ending well before it should have.
I will wait for a less bugged version and try again.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 78 Votes