Hedylogos

Apr 9, 2022
Definitely buggy af right now. I'll give the guy a pass as I am a developer myself and know how it goes. Especially when you have other shit going on in your life, as he says he does. Hopefully it gets back to normal for him. Mods obviously don't make it any better.

Reactions: J'Daremo

Craigs List

Mar 6, 2018
Just played through to the mini game, which does not seem to be coded.

While I enjoy Amanda's hairstyle after MC does what he does with it, I would enjoy the ability to revert Amanda back to the braids. Same with Emma and any other women introduced.

Nov 7, 2021
So this version is a downgrade?
See I have 5.3 from November 2021 and pretty much had sex with everyone in the house in that version. I did not play any versions in between 5.3 and 7.1.
Now I download version 7.1(still have 5.3 on a different drive)and can have sex with NO ONE in the house.

What gives?

NM. I think I had multiple bugs happening, and my game was ending well before it should have.
I will wait for a less bugged version and try again.
There's more to the game?

The last scene I saw was going to bed after the talk with Chloe where the mc decides what to do with Brad. I played it several times and it ends in the same way every time.

kuhoka4

May 22, 2020
Hoping the next update focusing on main LI's rather than the sidechicks especially Petra.
Yeah this update wasted on side characters i cant say thats bad but one thing i know that i dont five a single f about them nor Petra nor that asshole characters act like edgy teens this game good as normal but i think side characters ruining it thats can be bad later but for now lets pray for more main content.

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
9 May:
As many have noticed, there have been some issues with the new release. I had hoped to have the walkthrough mod done tonight (Monday) but it's going to be Tuesday evening. I'll update this post when I've got it ready.

Apologies for the delay.

7 May: QUICK UPDATE... I got the "ipatch only" mod done already, and it's linked at the bottom.
EDIT: Spotted an error in the "ipatch only" file, mod updated to v4.2 (and then 4.3)

Let me know if you find errors.

For Game Episodes 4, 5.3, and 6.2 - I put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

Get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2

Get Ep 6.2 "ipatch only", and Combined mod at Mega:

(UPDATED 28 March)

(UPDATED 28 March)
SYL_Ep_6.2_Combo_WT_Mod_v3.2

Get Ep 7.1 "ipatch only" mod (full walkthrough is coming, but see above) at Mega:
(UPDATED patch to v4.2 then 4.3 to fix errors on my part - sorry about that)
Patiently waiting for the walkthrough, take your time mate.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
TheSidewinder i'm getting a lot of errors for the "ipatch 7.1", some of them i can ignore, but the last one is complete broken and i cannot do anything.

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
Patiently waiting for the walkthrough, take your time mate.
No need for a WT. Just watch at the points given on the right site ;-)
As for the scene with Petra, just think how you would threat a woman during sex. First kissing, then titties and ..., then you get the most of it.

Reactions: kuhoka4

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
9 May:
As many have noticed, there have been some issues with the new release. I had hoped to have the walkthrough mod done tonight (Monday) but it's going to be Tuesday evening. I'll update this post when I've got it ready.

Apologies for the delay.

7 May: QUICK UPDATE... I got the "ipatch only" mod done already, and it's linked at the bottom.
EDIT: Spotted an error in the "ipatch only" file, mod updated to v4.2 (and then 4.3)

Let me know if you find errors.

For Game Episodes 4, 5.3, and 6.2 - I put together a combination ipatch/Walkthrough, but I highlighted almost all the same choices you'd get if you play using the "Read Mode" (or choose all the Green menu items in the regular game). Also added the points awarded/subtracted for all choices. You can wander off the choice(s) I show in green, but it may not result in what you were hoping to happen.

Made a few minor changes to points, and edited some grammar, punctuation, syntax, etc. (This is ongoing, and I may release more versions of this mod with further edits, please stay tuned if interested.)

NOTE: If you get an error at startup that mentions variables defined twice... just click the "Reload " linked text on-screen, that should clear the error.

Get Ep 4 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_4_Combo_WT_v1.2

Get Ep 5.3 mod at Mega:

SYL_Ep_5.3_Combo_WT_v2.2

Get Ep 6.2 "ipatch only", and Combined mod at Mega:

(UPDATED 28 March)

(UPDATED 28 March)
SYL_Ep_6.2_Combo_WT_Mod_v3.2

Get Ep 7.1 "ipatch only" mod (full walkthrough is coming, but see above) at Mega:
(UPDATED patch to v4.2 then 4.3 to fix errors on my part - sorry about that)
In your incest patch "SYL_Ep_7.1_ipatch_ONLY_Mod_v4.3" you clearly did not change the text at the beginning of the game as in your previous patch for the earlier version of the game "Ep 6.2" and thus we read at the beginning of the game that these are not the MC's biological daughters but only the daughters of his deceased wife which makes him a stepfather and not a biological father so I think you should fix it if it's going to be a real incest patch.

This is what it looks like in the "script.rpy" file from your version of ipatch for Ep 7.1:
1652210846547.png

And this is how it looks in the "script.rpy" file from your previous ipatch with a walkthrough mod combined for Ep 6.2 because unfortunately if we download only same your ipatch for version Ep 6.2 the beginning of the game is also the same as in your ipatch for Ep 7.1 and this is how it should be for ipatch itself also if this is to be a real incest patch if this is to be a real incest patch:
1652211022064.png

So to sum up, even in the case of previous versions of your mods, you only changed the text in the case of the walkthrough mod version, and the ipatch only versions still don't even change the beginning of the game and the MC as originally is the stepfather and not the biological father of the girls.

Last edited:

skuzbot

Jun 21, 2018
Anybody else unable to load saves? Every time I save, quit and try to reload later it errors out and boots me back to the start...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hey, Wetdreamwalker, I'm really enjoying the game so far. FYI, I noticed a small mistake in your code that you will want to correct in future versions, if you want the indicated dialogue change. Line 3373 in day08script.rpy is the issue; I've modified it in the code below so it will work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
TheSidewinder i'm getting a lot of errors for the "ipatch 7.1", some of them i can ignore, but the last one is complete broken and i cannot do anything.
I'll check the ipatch-only mod tomorrow, it's way past bedtime. Thanks for alerting.

In your incest patch "SYL_Ep_7.1_ipatch_ONLY_Mod_v4.3" you clearly did not change the text at the beginning of the game as in your previous patch for the earlier version of the game "Ep 6.2" and thus we read at the beginning of the game that these
...snip...
I'll check the ipatch-only mod tomorrow, it's way past bedtime. Thanks for alerting.

Hey, Wetdreamwalker, I'm really enjoying the game so far. FYI, I noticed a small mistake in your code that you will want to correct in future versions, if you want the indicated dialogue change. Line 3373 in day08script.rpy is the issue; I've modified it in the code below so it will work:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I told him about that broken logic late yesterday, though you stated it better and with a fix. I doubt he's had a chance to fix anything. He's got some irl issues at the moment.

But I may poach your fix when I update the mods again (which I will).

3.70 star(s) 78 Votes